Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The guy Kovalev is fighting. Is he on roids or wat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffHornSmiles View Post
    That would mean 99% of men in the world are on PEDS
    In your case? What are you like 4ft 10 or what?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Dis brotha on the good UK roids or just genetic freak?

Saw this guy a few times over the years. Good physique but just couldn't warm up to the guy. Kovalev might prove too much at this point. Again, Kovalev himself might be close to done. Let's have it!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Dis brotha on the good UK roids or just genetic freak?

Man some guys are muscular, it just that being muscular doesn't pay that much in boxing so we don't see a lot of muscular guys.

Yarde is a freak but his muscular body might make him.a little too stiff and tired when it comes to dodge kova's snappy punches.

He sure has a Alvarez kinda punchers chance, you can't bet your house on kova, dude get it too clean on the jaw in fights.

Comment

Most likely but it’s not impossible to get that jacked. First and foremost you need the genes for it and he clearly does. Then it depends on how long it took him and proper diet if he didn’t look anything like that a few years ago well then you know..

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            I firmly believe every top fighter in both MMA and Boxing are taking something
            ^^^^^^^ this.

But this dude is clearly using.

Comment

More than likely but for now he’s innocent!

Let’s see what he’s got against a past prime Kovalev!

Comment

I'd still kick his ass .

Comment

For a Light Heavyweight He sure looks like a prime Mike Tyson . With muscles that size you would have to be 5 foot 5 to 5 foot 7 and weigh 175 . There’s no way you can be 6 foot plus be that big and weigh 175

Comment

He's obviously jacked...I don't know how in 2019 someone gets away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      He's obviously jacked...I don't know how in 2019 someone gets away with it.
                      Look at how many dudes shrunk up when the ufc testing got semi strict and they're STILL failing tests left and right. It's incredible. In boxing, we have a much more casual approach to testing and these guys get away with just about everything they want. If every top 20 fighter in each division was tested tomorrow the sport would be devastated like Pompeii.

Comment

Working...
                      X