No announcement yet.

Andre Ward wants the fight in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward wants the fight in Las Vegas

Credit to Ward for saying he doesn't want the fight in California. Ward know he gets favoured there.

The contracts say the final have to be on a neutral venue and Vegas being American territory, Froch could object.

I hope it does happen in Vegas, and it good to see that Ward will not push for California and fight in his backyard again.

It looks like Vegas will be the venue as Froch has hinted he wants it there as well.

The promoters just have sort it out now?

Comment

Let's see how Ward annihilates Froch

Comment

If it's confirmed in Vegas.

I'm gonna buy my ticket the day it gets confirmed as a venue for Froch-Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
          Let's see how Ward annihilates Froch

Yeah like Johnson wins by a knockout.

What the excuse with that prediction

Comment

super 6 made me a fan of these two, i'm support the fight and make a trip if it ends up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Executioner View Post
              If it's confirmed in Vegas.

I'm gonna buy my ticket the day it gets confirmed as a venue for Froch-Ward.
              The way I see it, Ward has said, Froch strongly hint at it in this clip, it just up to the promoters to sought it out.

Comment

November 25th, I think it will be.

Comment

Las vagas, I thought they were talking about holding it at madison square garden?

Comment

Vegas sounds good. I hope this fight helps make both guys mega stars afterwards. The sport needs new faces the public can magnate too, and these two representing can be those guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X