So Marquez just proved how great he is being that he ktfo of Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    ''May should keep fighting rematches until someone finally beats him ''
    Without multiple wins over opponents like Pac has, Floyd resume isn't as in de pth. Floyd can't boast 3 wins over Bradley like people think Pac beat Bradley and jmm if not error in cards.
    Floyd needed to rematch the great fighters, not baldomir, ortiz guys. The pacs, dlh, nel o and jmms. Taking money and running don't impress. Randolph turpin could claim he was srr superior if he didn't give rematch even though sr r would win 9 times out of 10.
    But people would know turpin wasn't better than srr if he didn't rematch srr. That he was better in that might onky.
    Last edited by hugh grant; 07-22-2019, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Without multiple wins over opponents like Pac has, Floyd resume isn't as in de pth. Floyd can't boast 3 wins over Bradley like people think Pac beat Bradley and jmm if not error in cards.
      Floyd needed to rematch the great fighters, not baldomir, ortiz guys. The pacs, dlh, nel o and jmms
      Pac struggled or lost to his rematches
      He HAD to fight them again to see who is really better.

Comment

Pac struggled or lost to his rematches
        He HAD to fight them again to see who is really better.
        Pac was robbed. Stop holding Floyd back and allowing people to criticise floyd. People think Floyd beat weakest version of nelo surely that warrants rematch. People think nel o would beat floyd, surely that's a challenge to prove people he can beat nel o as much as he wants.

Comment

Pac was robbed. Stop holding Floyd back and allowing people to criticise floyd. People think Floyd beat weakest version of nelo surely that warrants rematch. People think nel o would beat floyd, surely that's a challenge to prove people he can beat nel o as much as he wants.
          He was robbed vs Bradley
          What about the possible robberies JMM had to take ???

May didn't need to fight a guy twice unless he wanted to.

Comment

He was robbed vs Bradley
            What about the possible robberies JMM had to take ???

May didn't need to fight a guy twice unless he wanted to.
            Your going ott now. I'm sure some think jmm beat pac But they were close, someone had to lose, many think Pac won.
            Bradley's decision over pac is universally ridiculed. Perspective please.
            Floyd didn't need to do anything and he didnt like to shut critics up and it hurts legacy I agree. He didn't do what he didn't think he could he knew limitations.

Comment

Your going ott now. I'm sure some think jmm beat pac But they were close, someone had to lose, many think Pac won.
              Bradley's decision over pac is universally ridiculed. Perspective please.
              Floyd didn't need to do anything and didnt like to shut critics up and it hurts legacy I agree
              I gave you Bradley.....Pac was FORCED to fight JMM multiple times.

Got it now ?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
                Context matters dummy boy. There has been a decade long debate about who was the greatest of the last generation, the top two candidates were Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao. Floyd Mayweather ended the debate after he outboxed Manny Pacquiao in their fight back in 2015.

Juan Manuel Marquez was never, ever considered in that debate and he had three undecisive fights with Manny Pacquiao before finally knocking him out in the 4th fight.

exactly !

but it is more than that

nobody else " gets credit " for pac's win over Thurman

that is just dumb..... and nobody ever suggested that

I know you realize, but I will document what's up for the punters

FACT: the only criteria for greatness is..... who you beat, with consideration given to when/how

keeping that in mind..... why should Mayweather get more credit for beating Pacquiao, then he did for beating Berto?

why..... ?

because Pac is much better then Berto..... right ?

how do we know that Pac is better than Berto..... ?

because Pac has much better wins than Berto..... right ?

wins like..... Thurman..... right..... ?

you silly cvnts

Comment

Another triggered casual. Roidez ducked a 5th fight as soon as VADA was mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                  X