What I got from wards interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I got from wards interview

He's super salty at hbo

After Roy Jones basically said he got a gift? Who wouldn't get salty from that. Ward's delusional, he probably thinks that he could beat Roy Jones in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      After Roy Jones basically said he got a gift? Who wouldn't get salty from that. Ward's delusional, he probably thinks that he could beat Roy Jones in his prime.
      Lol nah i might be mistaken but his first or second fight was on a Roy card he knows, he wouldn't even believe it hes insecure as it gets.

Comment

What i also noticed he put Stevenson on the spot for being a duck 🦆

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Stevenson knows he has more chances of beating Andre Ward than beating Kovalev. After Kovalev schooled Ward, he knows there is easy meat on Andre.

Comment

Stevenson knows he has more chances of beating Andre Ward than beating Kovalev. After Kovalev schooled Ward, he knows there is easy meat on Andre.

Nah Stevenson is garbage and old he can't take ward

Comment

Don't kid yourself into thinking that prime Roy Jones Jr would've simply washed Andre Ward, though. Roy Jones Jr is arguably the most physically talented p4p fighter to ever put on gloves, but it's still a boxing match; for all the spectacle that was prime Roy Jones Jr, Montell Griffin was still able to put forward a 50/50 matchup in their first fight, before the DQ.

Take the lead hook away, commit to keeping a busy jab on Jones Jr's chest, and Griffin was able to make a fight of it.

Ward's jab is better than Griffin's jab, Ward's ability to take away your main weapon is already pretty well established, and Andre Ward gives up near no functional size to Jones Jr in a fight.

Comment

He's super salty at hbo
                I guess it isn't enough, for andre ward, to have hometown advantage, refs, judges, for every fight...now he has to demand biased commentating, from the hbo staff...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  Don't kid yourself into thinking that prime Roy Jones Jr would've simply washed Andre Ward, though. Roy Jones Jr is arguably the most physically talented p4p fighter to ever put on gloves, but it's still a boxing match; for all the spectacle that was prime Roy Jones Jr, Montell Griffin was still able to put forward a 50/50 matchup in their first fight, before the DQ.

Take the lead hook away, commit to keeping a busy jab on Jones Jr's chest, and Griffin was able to make a fight of it.

Ward's jab is better than Griffin's jab, Ward's ability to take away your main weapon is already pretty well established, and Andre Ward gives up near no functional size to Jones Jr in a fight.
                  stop. kovalev's blazing speed was giving ward problems. take the lead hook away...you say that so cavalier. why didn't he take kovalevs jab away? he couldn't get out of the way of a kovalev jab to save his life and im pretty sure a roy jones lead left hook is a lot faster than a kovalev jab.

Comment

interesting since it was ward who turned down stevenson and said he hadn't beaten anyone(after stevenson had just beat dawson, ward had also just beaten dawson lmao) oh yeah and then ward tried to fight guys like sartison and periban instead

Comment

Working...
                    X