No announcement yet.

old sparring footage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old sparring footage

one of my mates has a camera he brought to boxing about 6 months ago a month after i had started. will get more footage next week and u can judge my improvement. p.s i know this is uuuuuuuuuugggllllly.

its not that horrible for being a begginer at the time the main thing i seen that id point out is that you backed up alot instead of circling the guy,but cant wait to see the updated vid of you sparring

Comment

your to stiff man and slow, you should try and move your head more and bend your knees instead of leaning over, and thats only watching about 40 secs of the tape, i hope this is YEARS OLD AND youve improved greatly

Comment

You need a lot of work. Your very slow and stiff. Dont seem to powefull. You shouild also wear headgear when u spar to get used to it.

Comment

if he just beginning. hell he will learn u cant teach all basics of boxing from 1 day ya know

Comment

dude i sparred better than that after two weeks of boxing

Comment

you get real squared up

Comment

Loosen up man, and put some body in those punches...and circle man circle around as someone pointed out.

I think the biggest mistake beginners make they dont circle around the opponent.

Comment

agree with all. specially the circling and speed related comments. i'd reserve a bit of judgement on power. who bops their hardest on focus pads? will update soon

Comment

Hehe, you're a beginner, it's not expected to be pretty.

I was looking at your trainer though, and he doesn't exactly look competent with the pads...

Comment

Working...
                    X