Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you care about/watch divisions under 122?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babbyweights are garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      That's not really true, it's just that smaller fighters aren't very marketable and don't get much exposure.

The truth is people would rather watch heavyweight bums than highly skilled Flyweights.
      No, almost all of them sucks, just look at their records. Mention just 5 good ones. That's not possible.

Comment

F@ck yes! More action there than 147+

Comment

Yeah, I like to watch some of them. Problem with the little guys is that they're tough but lack the power, so a lot of the matches turn into a flurry of haymakers with no power behind them.

But some of the good ones are pretty interesting to watch.

Comment

I only watch rigondeaux, generally highlights since hes boring as fk
            If there is nobody worth watching like a pacquiao/donaire/rigondeaux in the lower weightclasses then i wont watch

Comment

Nah, I can't get down to watching guys who I could lift up in the air with one arm. 122 is the cutoff unless there's a really great fighter below it.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                I only watch rigondeaux, generally highlights since hes boring as fk
                If there is nobody worth watching like a pacquiao/donaire/rigondeaux in the lower weightclasses then i wont watch
                how do you know who's worth watching if you don't watch?

you can't rely on hype, you should know how misleading that can be

Comment

The small divisions are simply too underdeveloped. Not enough talents.

Comment

Smaller divisions get a lot of tv coverage in Asia. Fights are on in the afternoon a lot but still pull good numbers on the TV. Very skilled guys down there

Comment

Working...
                    X