ODLH "boxing will be better without Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODLH "boxing will be better without Mayweather"

Then can't stop talking about him

ODLH is one of my all time favorites but he's rapidly approaching Amir khan status of idiocracy. Must be high off that sugar booger again.

BTW, I'm paraphrasing the thread title. But I'm sure you get it.

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    Then can't stop talking about him

ODLH is one of my all time favorites but he's rapidly approaching Amir khan status of idiocracy. Must be high off that sugar booger again.

BTW, I'm paraphrasing the thread title. But I'm sure you get it.
    I used to think Oscar and Floyds dislike each other was really all for the cameras, I found it hard to believe he and Floyd did such good business together if they disliked each other, but since Schaeffer left GBP and Floyd stopped doing business with him I think they genuinely disliked each other and the business they did together was because of Schaeffer. I think the success Floyd has had has pissed Oscar off a lot and has made him hold a lot of resentment towards Floyd.

Comment

If it wasn't for Oscar Floyd would have never been a household name Floyd knows this ..This is why they both go at each other every chance they get

Comment

I think 147 will be revived without him. Mayweather was great and did what a champ should do (a bit conservative of a fighter for my tastes, but whatever). That's impressive for a time, then you want to see new blood battle it out to find out who rises to the top and see if they can stay there.

For his last half dozen fights it was pretty predictable what Mayweather was going to do and how he was going to win. And, that did get old because he was fighting conservatively. But, saying the sport is better without him is just foolish. Anyone who draws a million per PPV is DAMN GOOD for the sport.

Comment

the funny thing is we all know he hates mayweather but these reporters and youtuber/vloggers whatever the fuck they call themselves, dissect one rant into like 100 articles/videos for views cause views = money.

Comment

[QUOTE=-MEGA-;16224037]Then can't stop talking about him

I disagree . Floyd was overated, had calculated matchmaking and he was a cheater..

He will not be missed.
            Lots of good younger fighters out there.
            Guys like julian williams can beat him right now

Comment

How long will it be before there is a month that goes by without a Floyd story? Something tells me boxing won't be without Mayweather stories for awhile even if he stays retires.

Comment

For once I agree with De la Hoya If that cowardly ,woman beating cheating POS STAYS! out of boxing it can only improve. Now sort out the corruption in Vegas with NSAC & USADA & the greatest sport in the world just might survive

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  How long will it be before there is a month that goes by without a Floyd story? Something tells me boxing won't be without Mayweather stories for awhile even if he stays retires.
                  I stayed away from anything floyd for a month
                  And stax and larry realized nothing was poppin with floyd , he was being forgotten, so they started making 5 threads each per day.

1.floyd smelled her butt crack
                  2.floyd farted
                  3. Oscar wants to kiss floyd
                  4.floyds poop is green
                  5.floyd vs salido
                  6.floyd an eff ellerbe have a meeting about toilets
                  7.floyd went outside today
                  8. Floyd and justin swimming together
                  9.floyd making it rain
                  10.tmt fo life

Fck boy nation I tell you

Comment

*****s can't handle the truth it's hate when Oscar calls it like it is but when Floyd does the exact same thing he speaks the truth ..

Comment

Working...
                    X