Payano/Kiko Martinez and Fortuna/Vasquez double in Panama on deck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payano/Kiko Martinez and Fortuna/Vasquez double in Panama on deck

Just waiting for an official annoucement now

Damn Vazquez-Fortuna is going to be a great fight. It's already listed on boxrec

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
      Damn Vazquez-Fortuna is going to be a great fight. It's already listed on boxrec
      Incredible double header, damn. Kiko vs Payano smells like a possible FOTY candidate. Kiko's aggressiveness will play into Payano's ridiculous counterpunching style, awesome scraps!

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        Incredible double header, damn. Kiko vs Payano smells like a possible FOTY candidate. Kiko's aggressiveness will play into Payano's ridiculous counterpunching style, awesome scraps!
        Agreed. This card deserves a Live-TV slot.

So much good boxing coming up.... 2015 is amazing.

Comment

Another great double well the fortuna fight was listed on showtime by boxrec so hopefully its true

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
            Another great double well the fortuna fight was listed on showtime by boxrec so hopefully its true
            What do you mean listed on Showtime by boxrec?

Comment

What do you mean listed on Showtime by boxrec?
              On boxrec they had that the fortuna-Vasquez fight was going to be on showtime on 05/16 they aren't always a 100% correct but I'm assuming the fight could be on showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                On boxrec they had that the fortuna-Vasquez fight was going to be on showtime on 05/16 they aren't always a 100% correct but I'm assuming the fight could be on showtime.
                Yeah, I see it on boxrec but I was asking cause I didn't see it mention Showtime anywhere on boxrec.

Either way, that would be fantastic news if true. This needs to be on Live TV. Great card and it would be a great card for Showtime (or any network that picks it up).

Comment

Yeah, I see it on boxrec but I was asking cause I didn't see it mention Showtime anywhere on boxrec.

Either way, that would be fantastic news if true. This needs to be on Live TV. Great card and it would be a great card for Showtime (or any network that picks it up).
                  Yeah sorry I worded it weird but yeah a great double that deserves US TV would be great on showtime.

Comment

Pretty sure Fortuna/Payano signed w/Haymon so this should find a way onto TV at least it better ....This is going to be a solid card

Comment

Working...
                    X