Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New Hobbit Trailer looks awesome!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The New Hobbit Trailer looks awesome!!!

I was reading this and I am super excited to see how Sauron fits in this Movie and what his role is. Also after watching the Trailer, I wonder if in this Movie Saruman gets corrupted by Sauron, When he said leave Sauron to me, I wonder if this is where he gets corrupted. Then I think, If he got corrupted, Gandalf would have noticed it during those 61 years Bilbo had the ring for.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=110825

Comment

ive never seen any of the lord of the rings or any of its other off shoot media.

i just dont like hobbits.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        ive never seen any of the lord of the rings or any of its other off shoot media.

i just dont like hobbits.
        Dude, It's a great series. Watch it. You would enjoy it. Even if you do hate hobbits.

Comment

I will watch it, even if I have to go alone to the theater.

Comment

Going to be there on the night it premieres, looks epic!

I though the second Hobbit film was vastly superior to the first one, this should be even better.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Going to be there on the night it premieres, looks epic!

I though the second Hobbit film was vastly superior to the first one, this should be even better.
              Same here. I am definitely going to a midnight showing for this one and I will be going to work on the same day.

Comment

I actually got around to watching the LoTR triolgy last week(end). It was great, I really enjoyed it. I'll have to think about checking out The Hobbit films.

Legolas is some old ass badass. I don't think they ever talked about his actual age.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  I actually got around to watching the LoTR triolgy last week(end). It was great, I really enjoyed it. I'll have to think about checking out The Hobbit films.

Legolas is some old ass badass. I don't think they ever talked about his actual age.
                  Because he is an elf. Elfs are immortal. He is probably older than Gandalf and Saruman.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    Because he is an elf. Elfs are immortal. He is probably older than Gandalf and Saruman.
                    I thought it was crazy that Saruman was Count Dooku and Gandalf was Magneto

Comment

Working...
                    X