Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price vs Thompson KO (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't believe that was the KO punch. It didn't look like much of a punch.

Comment

The best part of it is when Thompson walks over inspecting his work as Price curls up on his back.

Comment

damn.. punch wasnt even close to full force and it landed around the ear not the chin or temple. the ear is a good spot to hit ppl too and you can take guys out with that shot but it usually has to be a hard punch. seldom see guys go down from less than full force blows to the ear the way you do to the chin.

it is the heavyweight division and thompson is a solid fighter but thats still a tough, tough loss. to the entire division tbh, i think many of us wanted price to be a lot better than he really is.
        Last edited by #1Assassin; 02-23-2013, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Ladies and gentleman, your heavyweight division! What a joke.

Comment

That punch was similar to me putting my hand next to someones ear to tell them a secret

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              At least Khan got back up and fought, also the punch that landed on him was loaded up, what is Price excuse?

Price has a even ****ty chin than Khan, i dont see him making it very far
              It was not on the chin, it was on the temple.

Comment

Comment

That really sucks. I was hoping Price would become a contender. lol

Comment

Either the camera angle lies or that was the weakest KD shot I've seen since... Green vs Briggs..

Comment

I like Price but LOL!...

.. Down that hard to an Ottke powered shot from Tony Thompson.. Tony Thompson..

Comment

Working...
                      X