Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a More Overrated Boxer in a WeightClass than Tommy Hearns?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a More Overrated Boxer in a WeightClass than Tommy Hearns?

Holy man. Everywhere I look he is considered a top 5-10 welterweight EVER. He really just beat up on street sweepers in Detroit.

Espada? Cuevas? Shields? His claim to fame there is giving Leonard a tough fight, and people say he is an unbeatable guy at the weight?

Hell, Duran has better wins at welterweight and he is hardly mentioned.

Have you ever heard of ginger alvarez?? He is far more overrated than the legendary Tommy Hearns guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Have you ever heard of ginger alvarez?? He is far more overrated than the legendary Tommy Hearns guy.
      Canelo is nothing but hype but I think we should wait for his career to be over before he enters the discussion.

Comment

Comment

Ur kinda right, his size helped him out allot.

Comment

TS is clearly just learning about boxing and having a hard time of it.

Comment

I have seen stupid threads started in this forum but this one, well this one takes the cake!

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                TS is clearly just learning about boxing and having a hard time of it.
                Yeah? Tell me about the great fighters at welterweight he beat then.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
                  How about you tell me all the WW's you would favor over him??? Should be an interesting list

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
                    From top of my head, Pipino Cuevas, Wifred Benitez. Not bad huh?

Comment

Working...
                    X