Collapse
No announcement yet.

Borderlands 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just beat the **** five mins ago on playthough 2.5. I tried cheating using modded saves, hiding behind rocks and everything and in the end I beat him legit. Think I'll get banned if I dupe these orange weapons onto my main?

Comment

• Just started on the DLC. Fun so far but I feel like I've already done this before in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
        Just spent 10 mins trying to kill Terramorphous with a modded level 50 gunzerker with all stats unlocked. Did about a quarter damage with two level 50 sledge's shotgun with fire elemental and two level 50 legendary rocket launchers with fire elemental. I think it's impossible to kill solo now.
        It's still very possible to solo Terra with the right character build. I do it all the time with my level 50 Gunzerker.

The trick is in properly spec'ing him out for maximum effect. You want to pour most of your points into the rampage skill tree : Max out inconceivable, filled to the brim, last longer, steady as she goes, 5 shots or 6, yippy ki yay, double your fun, and keep firing.

Here's a video of my exact Gunzerker build. Couple it with a legendary berserker class mod (or slayer of terramorphous if you don't have the legendary berserker), add the bee shield, and duel-wield two conference calls.

He'll be your b*tch every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
          The Left 4 Dead 2 DLC was good only 560 msp each.
          I still get a boner playing L4D2.

I wish they're hurry up and announce L4D3.

I still need to get 'THE REAL DEAL', too.

Comment

• On the topic of BL2 : I've stopped playing.

I'm waiting for the level cap increase before I go any further. The only thing I really have left to do is the Hammerlock's Hunt DLC, and I've decided to just hold off on that until I see how the level cap increase is going to change the game dynamics.

Speaking of which : The level cap increase went from being due in the first quarter of 2013 to "sometime in 2013", meaning who the **** knows when now. Randy Pitchford tweeted that he's 100% certain the level cap increase will come out this year, and that there's a "50/50 chance of unforseen consequences which some players will rage about"

Which to me indicates that the level cap increase is likely not going to effect vanilla weaponry - Rendering all level 50 legendaries obsolete against new, higher-leveled enemies. Which will in turn basically kill this game for me, because there's no ****ing way I'm going to continue playing if the devolpers decide to **** me by making the 30-some legendary items I spent weeks farming for useless.

And I'm pretty sure most avid BL2 fans will feel the same way.

I mean, this is a game that's based entirely around developing an OCD-like obsession with looting, afterall. So if Gearbox has indeed decided to scrap legendary scaling which will in turn **** millions of hardcore fans out of their hard earned items then I'll never buy another Gearbox game again.
            Last edited by ßringer; 02-14-2013, 05:43 AM.

Comment

• Wish I didn't buy the DLC now. Master Gee is broken. He doesn't walk over the pool. Most of the time he doesn't walk at all he just sits down shooting harpoon rockets and that's the only way to damage him while he is shooting **** that knocks out your shield in one and if you kill a worm and he doesn't walk over the acid pool the stuff just expands everywhere and kills you. Really terribly designed boss.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                I still get a boner playing L4D2.

I wish they're hurry up and announce L4D3.

I still need to get 'THE REAL DEAL', too.
                I got all of the achievements on it the other day.

I doubt the weapons you already have will scale. You will probably have to farm them again.

Comment

• Holy **** I'm going to beat him after five attempts I've got his health half way had to pause because I got too excited. Just need to kite everything like a ninja.

Comment

• Nope. ****ing died. What a joke.

Comment

• Why does he have so much health? The other boss was actually fun to beat.

Comment

Working...
                      X