No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley's Sparring Mate Discusses The Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
    Funny, the guy who supposedly only fought 20 seconds of every round, bested Tim Bradley in every statistical category that mattered.
    He didn't. Compubox are 2 guys in a room using 4 buttons each. Humans. Round 9 was fully analysed with slow mo in a way you can't dispute it. Compubox had it all wrong. By ALLOT. I think Bradley won a close fight. Or Pacquiao won a close fight. Definitely not a robbery, people just got used to seeing Pacquiao steal JMM so much they thought Bradley couldn't win a decision. He did though.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Bradley had no fans to begin with. I have noticed a big decline in Pacquiao fans on this board since he lost though.
      Me too. I think that's because even if they feel he truly deserved to win, they have to come grips with the reality that he isn't close to the Superman that they thought he was. Either way, good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Me too. I think that's because even if they feel he truly deserved to win, they have to come grips with the reality that he isn't close to the Superman that they thought he was. Either way, good riddance.
        I think its because there really isn't much to argue about any more. Forbes proved floyd makes the most. The ppv sales have been lopsided in floyds favor. He beat up Cotto at 154 lbs. the dumbest of the bunch has got to realize what the deal is after the Pac Bradley debacle. Most importantly, alot of people they respect thought Manny lost to JMM.

But don't worry, pac jmm 4,000 is just around the corner. they'll be back.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          I think its because there really isn't much to argue about any more. Forbes proved floyd makes the most. The ppv sales have been lopsided in floyds favor. He beat up Cotto at 154 lbs. the dumbest of the bunch has got to realize what the deal is after the Pac Bradley debacle. Most importantly, alot of people they respect thought Manny lost to JMM.

But don't worry, pac jmm 4,000 is just around the corner. they'll be back.
          In other words, they weren't real fans to begin with. And when Manny finally retires...bye forever.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            In other words, they weren't real fans to begin with. And when Manny finally retires...bye forever.
            In another thread that got bumped, Hugh Grant said he hadn't seen Mayweather Castillo and it was 2007. Maybe you're correct.

Comment

The Truth

Go watch this and if you still don't believe, its because you don't want to believe anything , no matter how much video proof you see, that will erase what you thought you saw June. 9th. Pacquiao did NOT land anywhere near the amount of punches, especially straight left hands, that he was given credit for by Jim Lampley, Harold Lederman and Compubox!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=18iTGyk...?v=18iTGykL5RM

Have a look for yourself...Bradley was a better "Boxer" than Pacquiao was a "Brawler" that night. The Pacman that fought Margarito, Clottey and Cotto was not in attendance that night. WAS HE?????????????

Comment

Working...
              X