Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of headphones are you rockin'?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Koss. They broke and I'm waiting for them to send me replacements right now. Lifetime warranty at least.

Comment

Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO

Some of the best ISO of any headphones I've ever used. Also great bass response.

For DJ'ing I use

AKG K 240 Studio

I used to use these for studio work, but found them to actually be good as DJ headphones. The DT 770s just sound better.

Comment

I really liked my Klipsch S4 so I also bought the Image ones and love them. Im not an audiophile that is going to buy expensive amps and stuff. I have this decent Fiio E6 which fits my needs pretty well though.

Comment

for those who luv thir music bassy, may i suggest senn's HD25-1...

it has just enough bass quantity, but the selling point is it's kick...

very clean, powerful and precise... it has a glaring weakness though... it's performance in terms of soundstage is quite narrow, so im mot recommending it for lovers of orchestra or live music...

but for rock, trip- hop or electronica, the guy punches way above it's weight...

Comment

Borrowing a pair of Grado ATM which are ****in' amazeballs but I'd expect so for the price they retail.

Just got rid of my Dre beats, was okay I suppose.

Probably get a pair of higher end Sennheisers next, unbeatable for the money.

Comment

For longer trips

For everyday use although the cable is twisted so panda kinda broke the right earplug

Comment

On my computer I use my Plantronics Gamecom 780. Great gaming headset and much cheaper than the other 7.1 gaming headsets.

Comment

I love my akg K 141 (600 impedence) Awesome soundstage, bass, mids highs, i hear sounds i don't hear on my paradigm 9se's.

Comment

JVC HARX700.

GREAT GREAT bargain these cans. Got them for about $30 and after the burn in period, they are the best headphones I've ever owned.

Comment

Working...
                    X