No announcement yet.

London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    I think most of the people trying to stop the rioters and looters have good intentions. But it seems from the videos that have been posted, they think black = looter. They see a gang of black youths and chase them off.

If they had taken to the streets actually during the riots, i think there would have been some serious bloodshed. Many of the rioters had machettes. I also think quite a few innocent youths would have been senselessly beaten maybe killed.

I think forming human walls is better than going on the attack.
    Yeah. Time will tell eh..

I can't see it stopping here..

Comment

• white britons actually fighting back...lol

Comment

• for real though thiese riots will only spark more racial hatred

Comment

• Originally posted by cheecharin View Post
          for real though thiese riots will only spark more racial hatred
          I agree. Why can't every cunt just live happily????

Comment

I think most of the people trying to stop the rioters and looters have good intentions. But it seems from the videos that have been posted, they think black = looter. They see a gang of black youths and chase them off.

I do worry that some innocent kids are going to pay the price for these thugs, worrying times. Said to a few young black lads who I know are as bewieldered by the riots as anyone else to show a bit of common sense and keep their heads down for a bit. They shouldn't have to but....

Comment

• Originally posted by cheecharin View Post
              white britons actually fighting back...lol
              I find it funny when people talk about the white people protecting their country.
              A large portion of the rioters and looters were white kids.

Comment

I find it funny when people talk about the white people protecting their country.
                A large portion of the rioters and looters were white kids.
                Yeah it's merely people protecting their country, regardless of race..

As for the rioters the majority within London were black, once it spread outside of London, it became more level... ALL DICKS ANYWAY AND I HOPE THEY PAY SEVERLY..

Comment

• Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
                  London riots: Looting and violence continues

Shops were looted and youths clashed with police in Enfield...

There have been reports of a gang of up to 200 youths looting shops and charging police in Coldharbour Lane and the High Street in Brixton, south London....

More than 30 youths vandalising and looting a number of shops in Walthamstow and Waltham Forest...

Vandalism carried out by about 50 youths in Oxford Circus, central London...

"Youths were looting and running with poles - at that point I chose to leave and go home.

"You could tell youths were just out there waiting for something to happen."...
                  This is definitely very disturbing. I don't understand why more of our youth today are behaving this way. I was wondering if these kid's parents have been supervising their children or what they would do if they know their kids have indeed taken part in the riots. These troubled youth ought to be learning a lesson and probably be given proper rehabilitation to transform their negative behavior. I hope nothing like this will happen again.
                  Last edited by dindojo; 10-08-2011, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X