Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ken Shamrock vs Frank Shamrock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was surprised to hear they werent real brothers at first because they really look like blood brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
      Ken was on the Jim Rome show today and was talking about the up coming fight with Kimbo here in Miami.

Ken was asked if he would ever fight his brother and he said he would love to. Unlike the Klitchko brothers that have vowed never to fight each other, Ken said he would love to settle it in the ring with his little brother.
      The Shamrocks are not "blood" brothers. I believe Ken is adopted.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        The Shamrocks are not "blood" brothers. I believe Ken is adopted.
        i think both are adopted by the same family.

as far as the fight goes prime vs. prime frank wins. right now...... frank wins as well.

frank is just the better fighter and with the far better training.

his alliance with tsuyoshi kohsaka and maurice smith really helped him become well rounded.

Comment

Ken and Frank look to much alike to not be related by blood. But they are not. I see some "Boxing" people dipping in here...ahemmmm bpp.

Frank Shamrock (born Frank Alisio Juarez III)
          Ken Shamrock (born Kenneth Wayne Kilpatrick

Comment

The Shamrock "feud" is lame, not really a fued, just a clash of ego...

Comment

Frank would destroy him at this point. Honestly he was always the better fighter. Ironically Guy Mezger was probably better than both of them.

Comment

Frank Shamrock was born Frank Alisio Juarez III. I always thought he looked latino but never thought much of it. I just looked him up, his parents were originaly from Mexico...nice.

Comment

I actually met Frank a few years ago at a BJJ tournament. He was a class act. Really friendly to everyone. Took pics and gave autographs to anyone that asked.

One of my instructors trained with Ken back in the 90s. Said he was one of the most arrogant guys he ever met.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    LMAO. That was a good one. You're smarter than the morons who are.

FYI, Ken and Frank are really not brothers in the normal sense. They were both adopted as adults by the same man. They did not even grow up together.
                    I know me and you have had our discussions over this and I just think that Kimbo is a spectacle but an entertaining spectacle.

I still don't know why people hate him so much and I equate him to Butterbean in boxing. He's not really a threat to the title or anyone that is very good but he's entertaining to watch.

I don't see him as much different that a Tank Abbott or any of the early guys in the sport. If anything he's more skilled because at least he's getting the proper training.

I do agree that putting him up against someone like Ken Shamrock is just using Shamrocks name to get people to watch. Ken Shamrock should be just as ashaimed being part of something like this because I think he knows in his heart he's about to catch a serious beat down.

Comment

It's not Kimbo that's the prob. It's the spot Kimbo always gets. People don't want to beat on Kimbo because of Kimbo. They want to do it to beat on EXC.

Comment

Working...
                      X