Clear All

• read this

scroll down to athletes www.answers.com/topic/fort-smith-arkansas

you are legendary alright in the same way that eric crumble is a legend

Comment

hey

dont hate me cuz u aint me

Comment

Answers.com gets it's content from wikipedia which idiots like you vandalize, I've removed your name from it.

Comment

Cool Andrew.
          Who you fight then Striggy or Gardner?

Comment

Originally posted by primetime2124 View Post
            you are legendary alright in the same way that eric crumble is a legend
            Kid Thunder may not be the world's greatest boxer, but he's basically a decent kid - even though he attacked me for no apparent reason the other night.

Here's a little story that some of you haters might like. My wife saw Andrew's picture as I was looking at this and said "who is that guy, he looks like he can barely hold that belt up." I said, "that's Andrew "Kid Thunder" Hartley, with his Trailer Park belt."

She then said "who gives a ****"

Of course, please keep in mind that my wife hates the Trailer Park Series and everything that goes along with it. Nothing personal Andrew. She thinks Zelenoff is a ****** and Hillbilly Pimp a southern hick.

Comment

is this that hartley ****** who beat up that ***it zelenoff

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post
                Kid Thunder may not be the world's greatest boxer, but he's basically a decent kid - even though he attacked me for no apparent reason the other night.

Here's a little story that some of you haters might like. My wife saw Andrew's picture as I was looking at this and said "who is that guy, he looks like he can barely hold that belt up." I said, "that's Andrew "Kid Thunder" Hartley, with his Trailer Park belt."

She then said "who gives a ****"

Of course, please keep in mind that my wife hates the Trailer Park Series and everything that goes along with it. Nothing personal Andrew. She thinks Zelenoff is a ****** and Hillbilly Pimp a southern hick.
                I'm not a hater..just pointing out there is nothing legendary about him except how horrible a fighter he is

Comment

Originally posted by floydjoy View Post
                  is this that hartley ****** who beat up that ***it zelenoff
                  Yep, this is him...He is really proud of that "victory"..I bet he still talks about it to his trailer trash buddies in 15 years(if he lives that long) This "kid thunder" ***gitt is the true poster boy of the trailer park series..A ugly, trashy, poor, ****** who thinks he can fight, but in reality the only fighting he does is on the internet.. Mr keyboard warrior himself..I actually side with Charlie before I do this scum.

Go back to your hole Andrew Fartley......

Comment

Originally posted by primetime2124 View Post
                    I'm not a hater..just pointing out there is nothing legendary about him except how horrible a fighter he is
                    Ppl are just so quick to say you're a "hater" these days..It's they're only defense for when they get bashed and know it's true..Were not haters, we just have common sence..HE IS NOT A GOOOD FIGHTER...If anyone thinks so, then.....What is wrong with you????????

Comment

Working...
                    X