• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Posts pics of DJ and Kimmy, please.

Is Aunt Becky still hot? :wank:
    DJ is wifey material she looks nice

aunt Becky is MILF status to the fullest

Kimmy ehhh she looks like that high school booty call we all had, not that pretty but hey on a horny lonely night when all the pretty girls are sleeping she's your first call

Comment

Comment

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Comment

I'd ******** her.

Comment

Ha. I just caught the show yesterday with my daughter. Stephanie got some tig-ol-bitties. Her face is kinda funky though. DJ looks slammin though...

Comment

I watched an episode yesterday where kimmy's daughter went and bought some Mary Kate and Ashly outfit and they said "with prices like these it's no wonder they don't need to act anymore" I thought that was pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                ungrateful cvnts.

that show gave them their money and they cant even throw the fellow cast members and creators of their fame and fortune a bone.

hideous heathens.

how does the show explain the absence of the twins?
                I honestly don't blame them as one of them hasn't even acted in over 10 years and they both run a fashion empire worth a billion dollars. Neither one has the time to just drop that for a bit and get back into acting for a show they don't even have fond memories about. A small cameo from the one that still semi acts would have been reasonable, though.

Comment

Dude that b1tch got some finnnne @ss *******

Comment

Working...
                  X