No announcement yet.

Mass shooting in California.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Just look at the reactions to this tragedy by Reps and Dems and see who is using this tragedy to further and agenda, and who is not:

The reaction of Democrats....

Horrifying news out of #SanBernardino . Enough is enough: it's time to stand up to the @NRA and enact meaningful gun safety laws...
    - O'Malley's tweet

Mass shootings are becoming an almost-everyday occurrence in this country. This sickening and senseless gun violence must stop.
    - Sanders tweet

I refuse to accept this as normal. We must take action to stop gun violence now.
    - Hillary's tweet

The reaction of Republicans via Twitter...

California shooting looks very bad. Good luck to law enforcement and God bless. This is when our police are so appreciated!
    - Donald Trump

Praying for the victims, their families & the San Bernardino first responders in the wake of this tragic shooting.
    - Jeb Bush

My thoughts and prayers are with the shooting victims and their families in San Bernardino.
    - Ben Carson

Praying for those impacted by the shooting in California today.
    - Mike Huckabee

My thoughts & prayers go out to those impacted by the shooting in San Bernardino, especially the first responders.
    - John Kasich

Praying for all those victimized by the shootings in San Bernardino, California today.
    - Chris Christie

Thoughts & prayers are with #SanBernardino
    - Lindsey Graham

Our prayers are with the victims, their families, and the first responders in San Bernardino who willingly go into harm’s way to save others
    - Ted Cruz

My thoughts and prayers are with the victims, families, and brave first responders during this unspeakable tragedy.
    - Rand Paul

Sounds like Republicans care about the victims, while the Democrats only care about their agenda.
    Yea...lol

republicans care so much they want to "pray" the problem away. Yea, let's pray to an imaginary god, and he will take care of everything. Like they want to pray the drought away in California, because god bestowed the earth to man, and he would never let anything happen to it as it says in the Bible.

Instead, democrats are trying to do something tangible. You know, try and keep people like this from obtaining guns. Instead of "praying".

Comment

The liberals. You're a liberal Democrat. It's obvious to anyone who listens to your tripe.

Correct. Did you not read my quotes from both sides?

Yes, you do need to think. One side is using these shootings for political gain. One is not. My quotes prove which side is which. It's simple English, so you likely won't get it though.
      Why wouldn't I understand simple English? You don't even know the meaning of faux.....lol

No need to insult, there you go again, just another example of you insulting. That's what people do when they lose argument after argument.

It's ok, I'm not a liberal democrat at all, but keep believing that. Like I said, one side is trying to do something about the issue, the other is praying it away!

Hallelujah! Pray the violence away! In the name of Jeeeeeeezus Christ, amen!

Thank you lord Jeeezus.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        tell me where in my post there's a joke about this incident

and don't tell me about family or values, please broski I know more about it than most of you guys

time to rethink gun politics? lol

BRO IF EVERY LAW ABIDING CITIZEN THAT LEGALLY OWNS A FIREARM TURNS IN THEIR GUN OR GUNS TOMORROW MORNING THIS SHIT iS NOT GONNA END AMIGO

remember the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun

my heart goes out to everyone that have lost their lives in the hands of some crazy mother fcuker BUT the thought of me sitting next to you and fight the gun control battle has and will never cross my mind

turn in my guns and become a sitting duck...never

you made an "inb4" joke in a thread about gun violence.

Comment

• praying will do as much as more gun laws tbh.

not much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            republicans care so much they want to "pray" the problem away.
            Better that than taking Constitutional rights away.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Instead, democrats are trying to do something tangible. You know, try and keep people like this from obtaining guns. Instead of "praying".
            It's been shown to fail!! Why do you think places in the US with strict gun control have the most crime?

Don't you pay attention to documented facts? Or do you just accept what the Party of Gruber (who mocks you for being "stupid) at face value?

God gave you a brain with the ability to do simple logic. Use it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Why wouldn't I understand simple English? You don't even know the meaning of faux.....lol
                I know the meaning of the word, but that's not how the news network in question spells their name. Grow up and stop using pet names for those you don't like or agree with.

No need to insult, there you go again, just another example of you insulting. That's what people do when they lose argument after argument.
                Again, no English skills.

I quoted someone else. Notice the quotation marks, that should have clued you in. He insulted you, not me. I was just quoting him, and trying to be nice by letting you know someone had insulted you. Yet you're mad at me!!

It's ok, I'm not a liberal democrat at all, but keep believing that.
                LMAO!!! Now you're flat out lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  depends.

you can do mass shooting with hunting rifles too.

the texas univ shooter shot like 50 ppl. most with hunting rifles from a tower.
                  I didn't say you couldn't do it with a hunting rifle. And okay, but imagine a guy on a tower with a AR-15 or other assault rifle. I'd assume whatever situation you can put a mfer killing people with a gun in that these assault rifles are always gonna be deadlier than my grandfathers hunting rifle would be.

Comment

What constitutional rights are Dems trying to take away. Hopefully you will answer ONE question...lol

It's been shown to fail!! Why do you think places in the US with strict gun control have the most crime?

Don't you pay attention to documented facts? Or do you just accept what the Party of Gruber (who mocks you for being "stupid) at face value?

That's not completely true. Sure it won't prevent it as I have stated in this thread that guns are going nowhere, but if it can prevent 1, that's enough for me.

Why are gun owners so against comprehensive gun laws that would push for background checks, mental health checks, and registration? I know, I know, because you won't be able to fend off the evil American government and they will come and take your precious d1ck extensions away...

Even though I have asked the question and no answer. Guns aren't going anywhere, some people just want to make sure we can prevent SOME of these needless shootings.

Let's just pray the problem away though.

Comment

Wow. The right wing paranoia is real with this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X