Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rivalry Pt. 2 Mexico vs Cuba

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a Rigotard I say Rigo beats up LSC bad. 12 round, methodical, beautiful, counterpunching.

Mikey puts Gamboa on his ass multiple times.

Canelo vs Lara is a 50/50 fight. I used to think Lara would wipe Canelo, but Canelo has a better chin and Lara's is a bit suspect. Plus, Canelo's D is so underrated. Looks like he picked up little things from Floyd or just by getting older. Rolls with punches and does little shoulder moves that protect him from big shots.

Comment

Lara/Rigo fans are mad at watching fights by themselves, they're the onlyones awake after the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
        As a Rigotard I say Rigo beats up LSC bad. 12 round, methodical, beautiful, counterpunching.

Mikey puts Gamboa on his ass multiple times.

Canelo vs Lara is a 50/50 fight I used to think Lara would wipe Canelo, but Canelo has a better chin and Lara's is a bit suspect. Plus, Canelo's D is so underrated. Looks like he picked up little things from Floyd or just by getting older. Rolls with punches and does little shoulder moves that protect him from big shots.
        Great fight. Canelo has great shot vs Lara, no doubt. Does he want it is the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
          No one cares about that rivalry because Cubans don't come to fight
          What rivalry? there can only be rivalries in boxing when these guys have balls and fight at the center of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
            What rivalry? there can only be rivalries in boxing when these guys have balls and fight at the center of the ring.
            But when the going gets tough? Let's say that bad ass ballsy Azteca warrior has to do a little thinking? What then?

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
              But when the going gets tough? Let's say that bad ass ballsy Azteca warrior has to do a little thinking? What then?
              Im guessing you keep referring to the when lara "made angulo quit" lmao. like injuries don't happen all the time, and the injured fighter is unable to continue. every time a top Cuban steps up to a Mexican great they will geat beat down like this. lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                Im guessing you keep referring to the when lara "made angulo quit" lmao. like injuries don't happen all the time, and the injured fighter is unable to continue. every time a top Cuban steps up to a Mexican great they will geat beat down like this. lololololol
                Sure, yup. You know me well carnalito. Casamayor is one of my favs, won't deny that.

Let me ask you though.. How are you going to stop this on coming storm of vicious fighters from Cuba breaking this repetitive cycle of mediocre, TV hyped fighters from disturbing your perception of what true boxing should be like? Let me know.

Comment

Sure, yup. You know me well carnalito. Casamayor is one of my favs, won't deny that.

Let me ask you though.. How are you going to stop this on coming storm of vicious fighters from Cuba breaking this repetitive cycle of mediocre, TV hyped fighters from disturbing your perception of what true boxing should be like? Let me know.
                  Name once when that has happened? only in you delusional di.ck riding heads has that happened. So rigo beats donaire but still find his ass on the canvas and donaire was a hype job? He beat one guy, donaire finally found his match in rigo and this automatically makes him bum? his other ko's of opponents were fixed right? they took a dive! lmao idiot.

Comment

Great fight. Canelo has great shot vs Lara, no doubt. Does he want it is the question.
                    you mean lara has a chance against canelo? lol Canelo is the man at 154 not named mayweather. On his best night lara never puts on a performance like last night.

Comment

Working...
                    X