Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Fires Back at Dillian Whyte Over Recent Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucc the WBC and that fat fuccing lame Mauricio Suleiman!
    Why the fucc would they offer Dillian Whyte a shot at the WBC Interim title?? Why the fucc would there be an interim title when the champion Wilder is active and fighting who he wants???
    This piece of shet Suleiman should just order Wilder and Dillian to fight!
    Fucc all that Interim bullshet! It's unnecessary!
    This fuccing scum Suleiman just wants to collect twice the fees by creating a piece of shet Interim title,...
    Man Fucc the WBC and that fuccing greaseball Suleiman!

Comment

Has it actually been announced this is a final eliminator?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        That's not true Whyte decided to fight for the silver belt on AJ undercard instead of fighting Breazeale in final eliminator
        Lies Breazeale turned down the offer to fight Whyte.

"I am open to fighting anyone in the heavyweight division and Dillian Whyte is no exception. I stated I was willing to fight him and I believe that his team thought they could take advantage of the situation due to the fact that I had no opponent. Eddie Hearn said there was a substantial offer that was made and the offer that was presented was far from substantial," said Breazeale.

https://www.boxingscene.com/breazeal...antial--121357

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
          Has it actually been announced this is a final eliminator? or just Eddie's wish?

They basically agreed to sanction Rivas fight for interim title to stop all the b1tching from that side

4th-9th ranked WBC should throw a tantrum someone like Kownacki should say he is available and shouldn't be passed over

Comment

They basically agreed to sanction Rivas fight for interim title to stop all the b1tching from that side

4th-9th ranked WBC should throw a tantrum someone like Kownacki should say he is available and shouldn't be passed over
            Is interim title same as mando?

Comment

The interim title is better because if the full titlist were to vacate it or be stripped of it, the interim champion inherits the full title.

And yes, eventually the interim titlist gets a mandatory shot (unless the champion vacates, as above).

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Lies Breazeale turned down the offer to fight Whyte.

"I am open to fighting anyone in the heavyweight division and Dillian Whyte is no exception. I stated I was willing to fight him and I believe that his team thought they could take advantage of the situation due to the fact that I had no opponent. Eddie Hearn said there was a substantial offer that was made and the offer that was presented was far from substantial," said Breazeale.

https://www.boxingscene.com/breazeal...antial--121357
                Breazeale had a contract to fight final eliminator on that date Whyte was offered the fight before Molina and they turned it down

Whyte didn't want to fight in states and Breazeale did not have to take the fight on a different date at different venue

Comment

It's the same garbage they gave Charlo basically a mandatory but it won't be called anytime soon

Comment

I’m glad he mentioned Hearn and the British fans....because it seems ultra easy for Eddie Hearn to manipulate British casuals

Comment

Breazeale had a contract to fight final eliminator on that date Whyte was offered the fight before Molina and they turned it down

Whyte didn't want to fight in states and Breazeale did not have to take the fight on a different date at different venue
                      So Breazeale turned down Whyte which would have been far more money to fight Molina. Like i said. Now if it was an ordered eliminator like people claim it would have gone to bids. So no it wasn't ordered.

Comment

Working...
                      X