Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd has resorted to Petty Larceny to keep the lights on.

Taresa Williams
    2 reviews
    6 months ago-
    Rating: 1 Star

This place is horrible, MONEY MAYWEATHER IS TERRIBLE and customer services even more horrible, we came here and tried to have a nice New Year’s Eve and car got broken into valuable things and money was stolen from car due to broken window! I do not live in Vegas miles from home and when asked to see cameras they told us they do not have them or access to them they didn’t try to help or even been considerate! At same time I strongly believe MONEY MAYWEATHER May have had lot to do with it! I should have never even came here and will never go back scenery by the way wasn’t worth the money they were charging this place can go to hell literally!

Last edited by Lou Cipher; 07-28-2020, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Floyd has resorted to Petty Larceny to keep the lights on.

Taresa Williams
      2 reviews
      6 months ago-

This place is horrible, MONEY MAYWEATHER IS TERRIBLE and customer services even more horrible, we came here and tried to have a nice New Year’s Eve and car got broken into valuable things and money was stolen from car due to broken window! I do not live in Vegas miles from home and when asked to see cameras they told us they do not have them or access to them they didn’t try to help or even been considerate! At same time I strongly believe MONEY MAYWEATHER May have had lot to do with it! I should have never even came here and will never go back scenery by the way wasn’t worth the money they were charging this place can go to hell literally!

If you know anything about Floyd, you should be expecting to be scammed by him. He never cared about boxing fans, why would he care about customers

Comment

• Comment

• This review contains false information. The club was indeed open they were just in arrears with the electric bill. Inside there were plenty of flashlights and candles around plus a one man band playing "Girls, Girls" Girls" and "Crazy Bitch" on a banjo, harmonica and plastic buckets

Vandal Purdy
          Local Guide · 80 reviews · 217 photos
          2 weeks ago

This club I haven't been in yet, there for I may change my rating at another time. However this club was always closed for 7 months I was in Vegas. Every other club Score's... Treasures.... Crazy hoarse 3 was at least open but this one was always closed. All I could do was shrug my shoulders & wonder what eles is open. Maybe it's just permently closed.

Comment

• Chicken anyone?

Comment

• Is he still charging $50 to get in or something crazy?

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                $50 cover and $25 beers are a tough sale in a town with so many good strip clubs.

You know a strip club is good when the dancers are from out of Vegas.
                They fly there for the weekends and make their money and fly home.
                They actually PAY for stage time . They get to dance twice a night at most.
                Then they hustle for lap dances and dates. Yes, some do date for a hefty price.
                Some clubs also have a dirty room. You have to grease the doorman.
                Which clubs? =)

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Keep telling yourself that. Who knows, maybe it will come true and your life will be better because of it ?
                  I wish Floyd nothing but the best in his business ventures.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Devil Knows Boxing View Post

I wish Floyd nothing but the best in his business ventures.
                    Nice bump from 2 years ago

Do you know how many businesses went under in the past 2 years ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Nice bump from 2 years ago

Do you know how many businesses went under in the past 2 years ?
                      Not sure but I was just looking for some new music to buy and I can't seem to find the Philthy Rich Records website. Perhaps you can help me with that....

Comment

Working...
                      X