Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Arum is full of *....and here is why.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Arum is full of *....and here is why.

Travis Tygert of USADA said both SSM and PBF were tested 8 times each.......on 4 occassions blood only and on the other 4 blood and urine.....according to the thread bumped eaerlier

here: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=387990

3) How many times were Shane Mosley and Floyd Mayweather Jr tested?

Both fighters were tested 8 times each. 4 of those times were blood only. And the other four times were blood and urine.

so if everytime they were tested by USADA....blood was drawn....then Shane got tested the day he left big bear, looking at 24/7.......so he got blood drawn at that time......pretty sure it was withing 18 days......

this begs thew question.....why is Bob publicly talking **** and antagonising team Mayweather ??????
    Last edited by Boxing Scene; 05-21-2010, 01:45 PM.

i don't know about your post but how about that for an obvious freaking title.

arum is full of shi t? really?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      i don't know about your post but how about that for an obvious freaking title.

arum is full of shi t? really?

well how about u read it......to me it is logical Arum is lying.....

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
        Travis Tygert of USADA said both SSM and PBF were tested 8 times each.......on 4 occassions blood only and on the other 4 blood and urine.....according to the thread bumped eaerlier

here: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=387990

3) How many times were Shane Mosley and Floyd Mayweather Jr tested?

Both fighters were tested 8 times each. 4 of those times were blood only. And the other four times were blood and urine.

so if everytime they were tested by USADA....blood was drawn....then Shane got tested the day he left big bear, looking at 24/7.......so he got blood drawn at that time......pretty sure it was withing 18 days......

this begs thew question.....why is Bob publicly talking **** and antagonising team Mayweather ??????
        Maybe Arum wants to make the Margarito fight official now

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
          well how about u read it......to me it is logical Arum is lying.....
          i absolutely hate arum, but im not wasting another second of my time with floyd or manny until the fight is signed. i don't give a fuk.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            i absolutely hate arum, but im not wasting another second of my time with floyd or manny until the fight is signed. i don't give a fuk.

fair enough..........

Comment

cause he had a big lunch?

Comment

Working...
              X