No announcement yet.

Why Manny Pacquaio wont win fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    They know, deep down in that empty space where their souls used to live, that Pac's 2010-2019 resume is flimsy AF.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Manny lost too many times in the decade to win it. And he already won it from the last decade. It doesnt make sense that a shot fighter at 40 should take it.

Floyd also can't win it. He's too inactive and only has wins over past prime Pacquiao, green and drained Canelo,Ortiz, Guerrero, Maidana. Not really absolute great wins that makes you go 'wow'. And on top of that l, he participated in this circus fights with McGregor and Jin Kazama.

Its toss up between Canelo and Lonachenko.

I hope Canelo doesn't win it

even Mayweather winning would be better than Canelo

he is retired, so we wouldn't need to hear about it from his fans

Comment

How about just the simple reason that he, like everyone else, looks like a dog shyte compared to the superlative skills of Lomachenko.

FOTD should go to the best Fighter from that particular decade... or am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          Manny doesnt deserve FOTD. Its ok, Hes past prime. He won it once already.
          It's a pointless and popularity award anyway.

And as you mention he already won the damm thing

Comment

I take into account the fact that Pacquiao started this decade as a 7 division champion who was 31 years old.

Pacquiao is going to end the decade as a 41 year old champion in that 7th division.

Comment

Originally posted by MusaWorld View Post
              Ask any Pac tard, "who has Manny beat?" and they'll choke up. Dude has one of the most overrated resumes in boxing history.
              Hes been fighting since 1995! & way past his prime in my opinion. Should of retired 3 years ago & stil OBVIOUSLY OUTCLASSED & OUT-HUSTLED an UNDEFEATED CHAMPION. 10 years ago id gladly put him in there with Spence or Crawford, now, hes just too damn old!
              Name who he didnt fight who mattered??
              Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 08-11-2019, 08:50 AM.

Comment

pac easily fotd.....his achievements and wins combined eclipses anyone this decade

broke 4 boxing records:
                • oldest welterweight champion in history - 2019
                • first and only 4 time welterweight champion in history - 2019
                • first and only 5 weight lineal champion - 2016
                • first and only 8 weight world champion - 2010

*next year he will be the only fighter in history to hold a world title in 4 decades - 90s, 00s, 10s, and 20s

beat 4 younger undefeated (or only 1 loss) champions (floyd only beat 2):
                • timothy bradley - p4p# 3, WBO champion, two weight world champion
                • keith thurman - ranked top 3 or 2 best welterweight (better ww resume than crawford and spence combined), WBA super champ, former unified WBC/WBA champ
                • jessie vargas - WBO champion, only 1 loss to bradley
                • chris algieri - WBO champion, coming off big upset win against provodnikov

other notable wins:
                • clottey - ranked top 5 ww, former IBF champion (was stripped of title)
                • mosley - ranked #3 at ww, pac dominated mosley whereas canelo went on to struggle against this version of mosley
                • marquez - media were divided on who won
                • matthysse - wba regular champ, ranked top ten ww
                • broner - ranked top ten ww

- 2 of pac's 4 losses were clear robberies
                Last edited by Divine Hammer; 08-11-2019, 10:19 AM.

Comment

I really don't give a ***** if Pacquiao wins FOTD (an insignificant "award" he already won) but I kinda want him now because of how much sand it will put into floyd stan's vagoos.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    ''What about May, though''

Is the answer I always get

They know, deep down in that empty space where their souls used to live, that Pac's 2010-2019 resume is flimsy AF.

The rest of his resume is questionable as well.

You have to understand, these lost souls also say Margarito, of all people, would have beaten May.

The same guy that had trouble with Clottey !!!

Lmao you sir need to stop posting you are a nitwit!

Pac’s Resume is greater than floyds. Just deal with the facts and stop being angry.

Comment

Probably many but never witnessed someone getting iced the way PAC did vs Marquez, then continue his career fighting with a passion for the sport and fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X