No announcement yet.

Newlywed Husbands Slaps his Bride in front of Shocked Guests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newlywed Husbands Slaps his Bride in front of Shocked Guests

I can see this marriage is off to a good start...

This is the moment a newlywed husband slaps his wife in front of shocked guests at a wedding ceremony.

The clip, believed to have been captured in Central Asia, shows the groom angrily lashing out at his bride after she teased him by pretending to take his wedding cake away.

He hits the unnamed woman with such force that she stumbles backwards on to a seat behind her.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...15175505002681

that'll learn her.

Comment

Now make me a Sandwich...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        I can see this marriage is off to a good start...

This is the moment a newlywed husband slaps his wife in front of shocked guests at a wedding ceremony.

The clip, believed to have been captured in Central Asia, shows the groom angrily lashing out at his bride after she teased him by pretending to take his wedding cake away.

He hits the unnamed woman with such force that she stumbles backwards on to a seat behind her.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...15175505002681

that looks like some arranged marriage
        She looks like she dont wanna be there by the way shes looking down as they pull her Vail up and she still looking down and she dont want no cake...that wouldn't happen to be gennady golovkin cousins wedding would it
        Last edited by LADIV; 03-07-2019, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
          that looks like some arranged marriage
          She looks like she dont wanna be there by the way shes looking down as they pull her Vail up and she still looking down and she dont want no cake...
          I'm sure it isn't the first time he slapped her. She is probably terrified and yes it was probably arranged too. This is part of the reason why so many women from around the world want to be with American men.

Comment

This reminds me of that old joke. What do you say to a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing...you already told her twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              This reminds me of that old joke. What do you say to a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing...you already told her twice.
              that's funny as hello gotta remember that

Comment

Poor woman. She didn't look like she wanted to be there in the first place.

Comment

damn it, it made me laugh

Comment

Must be a forced/planned wedding.

Comment

Working...
                    X