Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2018, 07:15 PM #1
Banned

Location: where the paper keeps stackin and the haters keep hatin.....
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
STAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 304,000,001,100,738,816.00
adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley last one - sugarsmosley 
You suck buddy! Take this for you and Mr. AB! - Da Boxer Welcome Back to the G.O.A.T.  STAX ON DECK - BrushMyHair Erril Speece is da truth - Earl Hickey Here you damn greasy ass looter. - Bardock Another one for your crack whore mother - Bardock 
Fckng f4ggot - Bardock Fckng f4ggot - Bardock Tell your grandma to add this to the gumbo - Bardock Here you go pu$$y - krazyn8tive B1tch a$$ - krazyn8tive 
Keep on stacking amigo - Hi Rudyo! Keep on stacking amigo - Hi Rudyo! Another toy for boxingscene's f@ggot - krazyn8tive Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Peace bruh - Zaroku 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott.Weiland. 
Exclamation who r the biggest minoritiy group in the longue???help me compile my list

repping the blacks we got:

myself, MCC,big dunn,siablo, eff pandas,rip chudd,that african with the book, larryX

questionable: shoulderroll, robbie berret, A.K (aka uncle tom), chollo visa, HanzGrumber

repping the asians we got:

buttler, kyuktukt, PAC_BOY, sharoin sword, -MAKEVELLI-
, mukuru, MeiXiang, every pacuqiao fan in existence

repping the mexicans we got:

!WAR MIKEY!, deadth adder, zaroku, pf rudyo, boxingfan90, TainoGodCanelol

repping the middle east/india we got:

brothmethues_Bob, ////, pensionkiller

repping the purto ricans we got:

BEARNIESCORNER, bigjavi381, -jose-

repping the whites we got:

sweetpean50, GGG_loveking, suger adam ali,,,,,mathed,beercules?, hype job, willy wankers, softpawnhitman, every mod/site admin, every trump supporter

repping the jewish we got:

1bad64, new englend, derranged,prettyboy32

please help me finish this list! mods this is only a fun thread,not ment to be taking serious so plz dont banned me!!!looking at u jaded

Last edited by STAX ON DECK; 01-10-2018 at 08:00 PM.
Old 01-10-2018, 07:20 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1560 Post(s)
boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,059,014,000,478,748.00
:) - Beercules happy birthday! - -jose- Thanks for the thread my man - El-blanco Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! 
Because you love juicy things that look like this - HiLo Rudyo! In case you ever have to get up for a girl, and not a man like you're used to. - HiLo Rudyo! This one is just for the hell of it, for future mr. boxingfan91 - HiLo Rudyo! Tell her to find me an acre of land: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme; Between the salt water and the sea strands, Then she'll be a true love of mine. - HiLo Rudyo! No Message - -jose- 
:lol1: :beerchug: - -jose- This wine is from Shelby - Mike D Happy New Years Bro! Keep up the trash talk next year - Teetotaler 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
repping the blacks we got:

myself, MCC,big dunn,siablo, eff pandas,rip chudd,that african with the book, larryX

questionable: shoulderroll, robbie berret, A.K (aka uncle tom), chollo visa

repping the asians we got:

buttler, kyuktukt, PAC_BOY, sharoin sword, -MAKEVELLI-
, mukuru,

repping the mexicans we got:

!WAR MIKEY!, deadth adder, zaroku, pf rudyo, boxingfan90,

repping the middle east/india we got:

brothmethues_Bob, ////, pensionkiller

repping the purto ricans we got:

BEARNIESCORNER, bigjavi381, -jose-

repping the whites we got:

sweetpean50, GGG_loveking, suger adam ali,,,,,mathed,beercules?, hype job, every mod/site admin, every trump supporter

repping the jewish we got:

1bad64, new englend, derranged,prettyboy32

please help me finish this list! mods this is only a fun thread,not ment to be taking serious so plz dont banned me!!!looking at u jaded
I dont know if u meant to put 91 instead of 90, but im also mexican. Put some respeck on it
Old 01-10-2018, 07:21 PM #3
Banned

STAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond repute
adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley last one - sugarsmosley 
You suck buddy! Take this for you and Mr. AB! - Da Boxer Welcome Back to the G.O.A.T.  STAX ON DECK - BrushMyHair Erril Speece is da truth - Earl Hickey Here you damn greasy ass looter. - Bardock Another one for your crack whore mother - Bardock 
Fckng f4ggot - Bardock Fckng f4ggot - Bardock Tell your grandma to add this to the gumbo - Bardock Here you go pu$$y - krazyn8tive B1tch a$$ - krazyn8tive 
Keep on stacking amigo - Hi Rudyo! Keep on stacking amigo - Hi Rudyo! Another toy for boxingscene's f@ggot - krazyn8tive Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Peace bruh - Zaroku 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott.Weiland. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan91 View Post
I dont know if u meant to put 91 instead of 90, but im also mexican. Put some respeck on it
yea i was referring to u,,

nah nigga,,,90 it stays

fucc u gone do about it???
Old 01-10-2018, 07:23 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute
:) - Beercules happy birthday! - -jose- Thanks for the thread my man - El-blanco Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! 
Because you love juicy things that look like this - HiLo Rudyo! In case you ever have to get up for a girl, and not a man like you're used to. - HiLo Rudyo! This one is just for the hell of it, for future mr. boxingfan91 - HiLo Rudyo! Tell her to find me an acre of land: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme; Between the salt water and the sea strands, Then she'll be a true love of mine. - HiLo Rudyo! No Message - -jose- 
:lol1: :beerchug: - -jose- This wine is from Shelby - Mike D Happy New Years Bro! Keep up the trash talk next year - Teetotaler 

Quote:
yea i was referring to u,,

nah nigga,,,90 it stays

fucc u gone do about it???
Bish ass nukka, im bouta run up on u like cj from san andreas
Old 01-10-2018, 07:24 PM #5
Banned

Quote:
Bish ass nukka, im bouta run up on u like cj from san andreas
run up then cuz,,,i stays posted on the blocc

inglewood we out here
Old 01-10-2018, 07:27 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quote:

inglewood we out here
Its so coold in tha D, how tha fvck is we pose to keep peace?
Old 01-10-2018, 07:28 PM #7
Banned

Quote:
Its so coold in tha D, how tha fvck is we pose to keep peace?
i dont keep the peace,i keeps a piece 24/8
Old 01-10-2018, 07:48 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 996 Post(s)
TainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,290,428,051.08
Total Points: 1,000,000,017,340,468,224.00
Racist posters deserved to be kicked in the mouth - mrdogtown1975 lmaooo that sig doe - Sup 

Quote:

inglewood we out here
Don’t forget about me, Stax!
Repping for my PRs and Mexicans - real Ese from the streets of San Diego - Logan Heights Red Steps 30... come get you some Alt Right f4gs.

Taino God aka MarGODrito!!!
Old 01-10-2018, 07:50 PM #9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
Don’t forget about me, Stax!
Repping for my PRs and Mexicans - real Ese from the streets of San Diego - Logan Heights Red Steps 30... come get you some Alt Right f4gs.

Taino God aka MarGODrito!!!
my bad hombre,,,u kno i aint forget about chu!

on the real tho r u purto rican???i alway tht u were a full blooded ese,,but then i seen that hating ass nigga on NSB call u a purto rican so i wasnt sure and i see ur location is PR.
Old 01-10-2018, 07:55 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 996 Post(s)
TainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,290,428,051.08
Total Points: 1,000,000,017,340,468,224.00
Racist posters deserved to be kicked in the mouth - mrdogtown1975 lmaooo that sig doe - Sup 

Quote:
my bad hombre,,,u kno i aint forget about chu!

on the real tho r u purto rican???i alway tht u were a full blooded ese,,but then i seen that hating ass nigga on NSB call u a purto rican so i wasnt sure and i see ur location is PR.
Full blooded ese, but someone has to stick up for these Ricans. So I’m repping PR for them since a lot of them are F4gs like Cotto.

It’s all good, baby! All love. No matter what, you’ll always be the greatest poster of all time!
Closed Thread

Share This With Friends

Tags
alts, biggest, compile, group, have?, list, longue???help, minoritiy, shaolin, sword

User Tag List