Collapse
No announcement yet.

40 Minute Gypsy 'Bare-Knuckle' Fight With No Rest + Press Conf In Pub! [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 Minute Gypsy 'Bare-Knuckle' Fight With No Rest + Press Conf In Pub! [VIDEO]

An insight into the fighting culture of Fury and Saunders. This fight occurred
    a few days ago.

The pub presser:

Fight

Post fight pub conference :

Comment

Ill knock both em out inside 30 seconds, they got no special effects straight up and down, hell they aint even got no explosiveness lmfao.

Comment

That is one hairy man.

tbf it's a culture I'll never understand but the respect between men is there. Nobody hassles the guy for stopping after getting beaten up for 40 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          a few days ago.

The pub presser:

Fight

a few observations:

1. that is not english

2. chest-beard could probably beat wilder

3. tyson fury is this culture's greatest accomplishment. think about that for a second.

4. that place might have the worst weather ever

5. saunders looks like every single one of those guys.

6. grey shirt was more handsome at the end of the fight.

Comment

very good lungs on the two of them. impressive.

Comment

a few days ago.

The pub presser:

Fight

This is a couple of the most famous fightin family in the traveler community.But they take a lot of breaks.ive seen quite a few of these in past.

Comment

Post fight pub conference :

they are so f#cking drunk

Comment

OK, as a Yank I just can't hate on this, thanks for sharing, it's something I never took a long look at (mind you, I had to fast forward through it), but it was interesting in an animal kinda way.

You could see the holes in their game, and limited skills, but the basic footwork and body placement was decent, I guess it has to be learned for the survival aspect of that game. Me personally, if it's bare knuckle why have the wraps? My thinking is if you want to go "animal", go pure, and if you got pvssy wrists don't get in the game.

Still, I can't deny it was interesting, although I can barely make out WTF they're saying.

I can see Fury coming from that, but I don't see BJS being cut from that cloth.

Comment

Wilder should fight one of them. If he doesn't want to step up he might as well offer us these fun fights. The press conference would be hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                    X