Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which posters do you instantly associate with boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which posters do you instantly associate with boxingscene?

The most prominent posters on this forum for me in no specific order are:

Larry: lol can't imagine boxingscene without him. I think he matured a little bit compared to his earlier days when he threatened to fight 50 cent, but he still gets overly emotional from time to time.

Daggum: his comments are on point lol.

The one ******ed guy who was defending pbc at all cost and was bashing Oscar. I think he was going by the name jasonboxing or something similar and had a very idiotic style of writing.

Another one who made me laugh was the one who was backing up chavez jr. all the time. Can't remember his user name though.

You're asking which posters on this forum you associate with this forum?

Some simpletons on here, no doubt.

Comment

Alot of guys really to many to name.......

Comment

Without thinking about it for long, I'll say Larry. I think because he's been pretty consistent for all the years I've been on here.

Comment

There are so many that I can't even put a poster to a username yet. I do remember Red Foxx because of the avatar lol.

Then there was a GGG guy who was doing some elite level trolling leading up to the May-Conor fight but I haven't seen him since then haha.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
            The most prominent posters on this forum for me in no specific order are:

Larry: lol can't imagine boxingscene without him. I think he matured a little bit compared to his earlier days when he threatened to fight 50 cent, but he still gets overly emotional from time to time.

Daggum: his comments are on point lol.

The one ******ed guy who was defending pbc at all cost and was bashing Oscar. I think he was going by the name jasonboxing or something similar and had a very idiotic style of writing.

Another one who made me laugh was the one who was backing up chavez jr. all the time. Can't remember his user name though.
            JASONSHAW was the biggest tard on this page. He kept getting banned and kept coming back with new names. PRBOXINGCOTTO was another down syndrome case but hes been gone a while now

Comment

Surprised nobody has mentioned Freedom/Tunney yet. The guy that admitted he went to nude beaches to look at black ****s.

Comment

Yep.. Larry and Daggum are certainly prominent. I like both, although I disagree with them when they are over the top. I'll list some more cool posters: Big Dunn, Boliodogs, Red Foxx, LoadedWraps, IronDanHamza, Derranged, Sicko, BigJavi (big thank you sir for your RBR fight threads), SkillsPayBills, Eff Pandas (haven't seen him around for a while), Ray, and more.

It was a pleasure learning from all these people over the years.
                Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 11-30-2017, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Some posters have really incredible activity

I would have to not work to post as much as some do--where do they get the time?

Not judging

Comment

There's this guy named VegeAfrica that comes to mind as the most autistic person on this site.

Comment

Working...
                    X