Carlos Takam = modern day Evander Holyfield

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    lmao of course the local crackpot juggernaut666 votes yes
    Thats bc you dont follow LOGIC . The OP is stating who comes closer to style and tactics to Holyfield out of todays fighters . Not whos better but who resembles him closest ,which would make him right you SIMPLETON .

Tell everyone how Parker vs Joshua is fight of the century that only you could have predicted again!
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-23-2018, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Thats bc you dont follow LOGIC . The OP is stating who comes closer to style and tactics to Holyfield out of todays fighters . Not whos better but who resembles him closest ,which would make him right you SIMPLETON .

Tell everyone how Parker vs Joshua is fight of the century that only you could have predicted again!

lmao they are nothing alike apart from being black and bald you lunatic.
      Lol @ you attempting to mock me by mentioning my nostradamus esque prediction 4 years ago

Comment

this thread is ******ed, so i'm voting yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
          Takam was past it himself against AJ and you're assuming Lennox Lewis is a better head to head boxer than AJ. Holyfield was also losing to the likes of Sultan Ibragimov and Chris Byrd.
          Lennox is superior to AJ in EVERY way and would have iced him quickly and easily.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            lmao they are nothing alike apart from being black and bald you lunatic.
            Lol @ you attempting to mock me by mentioning my nostradamus esque prediction 4 years ago
            Yes Nostradamus bc they were on polls , you were fanboy of Parker and Joshua was the goods (at least to anyone paying attention ) and you said they would be the LAST fighters left and unify which is actually called undisputed ? Ooops

Along with claims such as fight of the century .

Yea Parker cleaned out the division all right he defeated fat heavy footed Ruiz in 2016 who arguably beat him as well .

More like Nostrada - dumbass !

Takam is nothing like Holyfield either ....nothing ?:wank:

I predicted Joshua would go undefeated for at least TEN years in 2014 (maybe bc i know a little about boxing to make such a call ? October 2014 to be precise after the Baktov fight )

THATS A PREDICTION ! Worth noting . Not a obvious match up one that you were WRONG at anyway bc the division is NOT cleaned out !
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-23-2018, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              This thread is a lame attempt to prop a former AJ opponent as a very worthy one
              At least I'm not the only one seeing it

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                This thread is a lame attempt to prop a former AJ opponent as a very worthy one
                No, it is merely comparing the closest boxer that resembles Evander Holyfield stylistically today from the heavyweight division.

Comment

AB was the modern day Mayweather... even though they were nothing alike just like this

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
                    Lennox is superior to AJ in EVERY way and would have iced him quickly and easily.
                    I disagree! Right now, it's totally ridiculous to compare a heavyweight with a complete career record like Lennox Lewis to someone like Anthony Joshua who has only started competing against the top level boxers in the heavyweight division. However, if we compare them with the same level of experience at the same age and with similar number of bouts, Joshua looks more impressive.

You can keep being dishonest and / or deluded but old boxers in the eyes of one's nostalgic glasses aren't that much, if at all better than some of the best current boxers. Most are inferior anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
                      No, it is merely comparing the closest boxer that resembles Evander Holyfield stylistically today from the heavyweight division.
                      They fight nothing alike. Holyfield had a jab that he used well and when he got hit he wold be aggressive.

Not a good comparison at all. Takam is just Takam

Comment

Working...
                      X