Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Did TRUMP Supporters Think Of Patriots vs Raiders in MEXICO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What Did TRUMP Supporters Think Of Patriots vs Raiders in MEXICO?

How is American football allowed to be hosted in Mexic. What benefit is that?

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
    How is American football allowed to be hosted in Mexic. What benefit is that?
    Part of the new world order, get us watching the same **** & thinking the same way...

If I was the equipment man, Coke would fill up each & every pig skin going back to the USA

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Part of the new world order, get us watching the same **** & thinking the same way...

If I was the equipment man, Coke would fill up each & every pig skin going back to the USA
      You need to invite me to the thunder dome when heads be talking about me..like dasssa so kray kray!!

Comment

You need to invite me to the thunder dome when heads be talking about me..like dasssa so kray kray!!
        I might start a dome thread, "who hates Floyd's mask? And why?"

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I might start a dome thread, "who hates Floyd's mask? And why?"
          They just mad cause when Alexander da Great, "Buyuk Iskender," rolled through Asia Minor he was like, "damn..these lands look dope and the people brush their teeth unlike the barbarians from England at the time."

Comment

It’s a private business.. nfl can do what they..

Why would we care? Why would trump care?

The issue is illegals leeching off of taxpayers
            It’s not about doing business in Mexico..

Only idiots would think this is somehow a contradiction on policy

Comment

They just mad cause when Alexander da Great, "Buyuk Iskender," rolled through Asia Minor he was like, "damn..these lands look dope and the people brush their teeth unlike the barbarians from England at the time."
              He encountered clean bishes, clean teef, tight un-clymidia-infected tasty poon, and decided to kill mo' to have mo'

Even UFO attacks couldn't stop him from delivering death, and hard c0ck..

Our rubicon that we must cross is getting fools to know **** rather than having to look it up..

Internet down from EMP, idiots exposed with a quickness.

Comment

Globalization of the game. Same reason they do uk games. It's really only about money

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  It’s a private business.. nfl can do what they..

Why would we care? Why would trump care?

The issue is illegals leeching off of taxpayers
                  It’s not about doing business in Mexico..

Only idiots would think this is somehow a contradiction on policy
                  “Illegals” is a ploy made up by Americans. Your Pandora’s box is that you open plurality that nationalized citizens can bring family from any part of the world hence its visa services. But republicans can coin that “epidemic” because let’s be real not everyone likes diversity as seen from the pitch fork ruralites at Trump Rallies and hence the Trucker hat.

Face it, without Turks being free citizens in Germany after WW2 it’s economic success today and innovations wouldn’t exist. I think Berlin today, the artists and scene is more hip than New York or London.

As Turks helped Germany. People need to realize Mexicans and others help build the USA

Oh no wait... the USA exploits cheaper labor overseas and milking off success in electronics from Asia. What does the USA have? Apple?

Comment

Working...
                  X