Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Reacts To De La Hoya: Terrible Year Because No Canelo-GGG!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigalexsand View Post
    excuse me.... Kirkland was and still a dangerous fighter for anyone. I agree with angulo but rios is as skilled but with less drive. But point is vargas pac is there with canelo smith but no better.
    um excuse me sirrrr.. Kirkland the glass chin bum got knocked out in 2 rounds against a japanese feather fisted bum hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha.... Thats not dangerous sir....

ALSO VARGAS HAS A WAYYY BETTER RESUME THAN SMITH HAD WITH HIS EURO BUM BEATING STREAK

Comment

Nothing wrong with boxing... Stop CRYING

Also stop comparing boxing to UFC. UFC is a company... Boxing is a sport.

It's plenty of great match ups not being made in Mixed Martial Arts because of business.

Comment

PBC isn't a promotional company. Stop comparing it to TR or GBP.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          I was as disappointed in a third Pacquiao-Bradley fight as anyone else, but past the unwanted main event which still turned into a great fight between the top welterweights after Floyd, was an action packed undercard and overall just a great night of boxing. Pacquiao-Vargas to a lesser degree will also be a fun night of boxing. I don't care for Pacquiao fighting the likes of Crawford at this point because I've wanted the fuker to retire since Bradley to ride into the sunset with a victory. Pacquiao is past the point of wars with young monsters(although eventually he will be used as a launcher for Crawfords career) and it's not even about that, right now Arum is just using him as a platform to build his young guns.
          Yeah I agree. I'm actually looking forward to Vargas vs. Pac fight!!! Should be an action packed fight. I'm NOT interested in watching Pac chase a much faster skilled fighter who pops and moves around the ring for 12 rounds. Crawford is too fast and young for Pac. That would be Mayweather vs. Pac 2.0.

Vargas and Pac have the perfect style for each other. 1 of them is getting KO'd

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
            um excuse me sirrrr.. Kirkland the glass chin bum got knocked out in 2 rounds against a japanese feather fisted bum hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha.... Thats not dangerous sir....

ALSO VARGAS HAS A WAYYY BETTER RESUME THAN SMITH HAD WITH HIS EURO BUM BEATING STREAK
            Last I looked Kirkland didn't have his trainer Ann Wolfe for that Ishida fights? Or for Canelo. Your not one of those casual fans that think trainers don't mean sht are u???

I agree Vargas is much, much better than Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
              2016 the worst ppv rip off year.... Canela vs khan and canela vs smith both rip offs!!!

Manny vs bradley3 and manny vs vargas both ppv ripoffs as well!!!

Pbc is the only promoter who gave us great fights for free and $6 on showtime.........
              Showtime is $15 a month. $180 a year or in other words the price of 3 ppv cards

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                Those PPVs were not good - but nobody forces anyone to buy them . Just another symptom of bad state of boxing.

PBC 2016 has been some good, some bad. What bugs me is the quantity of fights and the inactivity of the best boxers. With 200+ fighters there should be way more cards
                With 200+ fighters? A lot of those Haymon's fighters that are up and coming have had great fights on Bounce and FS1. PBC has put on more quality fights than any other promoter and well as their share of showcase fights like HBO. Out of the 200 about 20 of them are top fighters who get the main stream attention. All the top fights that PBC has put on this year would have never of happened on HBO because HBO rather spend their budget on GGG, Kovalev, and Canelo fighting mismatches. Yet people complain about bouts that would never have been on TV if it wasn't for Haymon, but they never complain about cards or ratings when it comes to fights put on by other promoters on small networks

Comment

Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
                  Nothing wrong with boxing... Stop CRYING

Also stop comparing boxing to UFC. UFC is a company... Boxing is a sport.

It's plenty of great match ups not being made in Mixed Martial Arts because of business.
                  What's funny is the ppl who BI@TCH about boxing and PPV are usually the same ones that bring up the Gay **** UFC.

UFC has like 1-2 PPV fights a MONTH. AND seem to have a NEW Champion EVERY MONTH!!!

I had to Google it but their NEW HW champion started in UFC in 2011. 4 years later he's the Champ???

Lets look how many new champions they had in 2016???

8 out of 12 champions??? WOW!!!
                  11 out of 12 in the last 2 years.

1 has been a champion for more than 2 years.
                  Last edited by Shadoww702; 11-01-2016, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
                    PBC isn't a promotional company. Stop comparing it to TR or GBP.
                    What is it then? I mean... genuine question.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                      showtime is $15 a month. $180 a year or in other words the price of 3 ppv cards
                      its $9 a month most of the year and you get 10 channels with shows and movies not just mismatch ppvs lmfao.....

Are you defending horrible mismatch ppv by golden girl and top prank??? Shame on you

Comment

Working...
                      X