Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drugs do rule, acid, E, weed, coke and shrooms are all great. It's just like drinking, it's all about self control and responsibility. I just smoke weed these days, matter of fact, I'll be firing up in about 15 minutes, anyone care to join me?

Comment

[quote:009208ddd5="Snoop Dogg"]Drugs do rule, acid, E, weed, coke and shrooms are all great. It's just like drinking, it's all about self control and responsibility. I just smoke weed these days, matter of fact, I'll be firing up in about 15 minutes, anyone care to join me?[/quote:009208ddd5]

Man, I'd love to join ya. I'm jonesin for a toke.

Comment

I've been smoking some good **** lately too, it's $60 for an 1/8th, which is a little expensive, but it's been worth it. Wish I knew what strand it was.

Comment

BC skunk is the ****. Some of the best weed I've smoked. I've smoked all sorts of exotic hash. Yellow lebanese hash, and Moroccan red hash. Hash rules. You guys have that stuff down there?

Comment

I could probably get it but never tried, used to smoke it in college though and it was good ****. Used to smoke opium sprinkled on weed and get blown back in college too.

Comment

[quote:769f4c5d10="Snoop Dogg"]I could probably get it but never tried, used to smoke it in college though and it was good ****. Used to smoke opium sprinkled on weed and get blown back in college too.[/quote:769f4c5d10]

Never tried opium. It's like peyote. Rare as a mother ****er up here. Some friends of mine sprinkle Special K on weed and they get pretty fried. I've never tried K myself.

Comment

I've never tried K either, what's it supposed to be like?

Comment

[quote:5aca0524f9="Snoop Dogg"]I've never tried K either, what's it supposed to be like?[/quote:5aca0524f9]

Not too sure. It's supposed to give you a nice buzz. Special K is like horse tranquilzers or something, so I'm assumin it gives you a mellow sort of buzz.

Comment

I don't buy quaters anymore. I purchase in bulk. I sell quaters for 100 though.

Comment

I would not pay over 60 bucks

Comment

Working...
                      X