Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins, Hagler, Monzon drew or lost. On GGG's Worst Night, He Won A UD.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
    GGG is just not that good ,its amazing how his fans try to spin everything ,try to make Jacobs and Lamule elite fighters

They are. it's not up for discussion. world class champions with P4P power.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      Danny Jacobs and Lemiuex are all quality fighters.
      Both bums who would have been starched by prime Hagler and Hopkins. This is the weakest middleweight era ever.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
        They are. it's not up for discussion. world class champions with P4P power.
        your trolling is just boring now

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          Both bums who would have been starched by prime Hagler and Hopkins. This is the weakest middleweight era ever.

Hagler lost to bums like Willie Monroe. just lmao. best known for losing to and going life and death with welters.

Jacobs > Taylor. He would beat Hopkins by activity and movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
            your trolling is just boring now
            it's just facts.

Comment

dude, this fight was marketed as a step up chalenge for golovkin and he only won close decision
              it proves he isn't as mythical as media always hype

i don't think he is on same page with hagler hopkins etc, def still need more resume

Comment

Originally posted by vaynardevil View Post
                dude, this fight was marketed as a step up chalenge for golovkin and he only won close decision
                it proves he isn't as mythical as media always hype

i don't think he is on same page with hagler hopkins etc, def still need more resume

still won UD.

Hagler lost to bums. I mean absolute BUMS.

Hopkins got knocked down twice by an equidorian 19-10 bum and drew with him.

Hopkins lost to Jermain Taylor twice, Who Jacobs would starch in a round.

GGG won against an elite champion. younger and bigger 32-1 with 90% KO ratio.

Comment

It amazes me how I can love a fighterz but because of threads like this I completely abhor his fans. No damn shame.

Comment

GGG is the real deal, he is a excellent fighter but he is human! Yes he is beatable, yes he can be hurt! The mistake some fans are making is that they're trying to hold him way above the rest of the sport and they kinda seen last night that NO he is not above the rest in ANYWAY!

Some of his fans needed to be grounded a little bit even though they really don't want to be so they're still trying to talk trash

Comment

GGG basically walked forward on a bigger, faster, offensive juggernaut for 12 rounds without getting hurt once. came out completely unscathed.

that ATG defence

Comment

Working...
                      X