Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All my points, not only does Jacobs lose. He gets KOd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    As if you know what you're talking about.
    The truth upsets you? Jacobs is a brawler he's always been, he swings like a mad man and leaves himself open to be countered as seen in the mora fight, his best chance is too swarm ggg early he's not outboxing anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      I see you like jumping all over the place when you look dumb but ward got schooled in his own game took the gift and went mia, last I saw him was on a milk cartoon.
      I think Ward bummed this guy or something....

Your hatred is irrational.

Comment

I see you like jumping all over the place when you look dumb but ward got schooled in his own game took the gift and went mia, last I saw him was on a milk cartoon.

you are completely missing the point.

my point is Pirog was outboxing Jacobs just like Kovalev was outboxing Ward. but the judge's scorecard favored the hometown fighter.

guess which one jacobs is in the GGG fight.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Yeah but Ward 115-112.
          You gotta have a gay thing for ward if you think he won more than 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
            Oh it's more than a hunch big guy, you know like I know Jacobs is getting KTFO.
            I don't "know" anything and neither do you. I simply don't think much of Jacobs' ring IQ to not fight stupid.

Fact is that Brook was outboxing G and Khan was outboxing Canelo - until they both got caught. If Jacobs were an intelligent fighter, he'd walk right through G. But Pirog taught me that Jacobs isn't as intelligent as he needs to be for this fight.

He could very well prove me wrong. I'd be proud of him if he takes G the distance at least.

Comment

You gotta have a gay thing for ward if you think he won more than 5 rounds.
              Just remember Ward 115-112.

Comment

Points ain't **** what else do you have to bet?
                All I have to bet is what is proposed. Take it or leave it.

Comment

Points ain't **** what else do you have to bet?
                  Bunch of poosay on here they are not gonna bet real money if that's what you referring too lol they can have their epoints and stick it up their a$$

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    you are completely missing the point.

my point is Pirog was outboxing Jacobs just like Kovalev was outboxing Ward. but the judge's scorecard favored the hometown fighter.

guess which one jacobs is in the GGG fight.
                    Someone pointed it out in another post ggg is practically the home fighter , his venue, his promotion, WBC picked judges, and ny has a pretty heavy Russian pop as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                      All I have to bet is what is proposed. Take it or leave it.
                      My bad. I too believe Jacobs will be stopped.

Comment

Working...
                      X