No announcement yet.

Jill Stein (Green Party Candidate) Slams Fox Business

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jill Stein (Green Party Candidate) Slams Fox Business

I must say I abhor a lot of this fringe parties stances on morality and certain aspects of economics, however their leader Jill Stein delivered a fantastic speech on Fox.

I might vote for her even though she has no chance of winning.

Can't support Hillary or Trump.

Comment

It's between her and Johnson for me.

Comment

Jews are very high IQ

Comment

It's comical how those stupid bints glossed over Wall Street getting handouts, then referred to cancelling student debts as "free stuff".

It's just hilarious how they're such blatent corporate shills, yet have so many poor dumb fcks glued to their station

Comment

meh...she's not a milf or even a gilf....

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              It's comical how those stupid bints glossed over Wall Street getting handouts, then referred to cancelling student debts as "free stuff".

It's just hilarious how they're such blatent corporate shills, yet have so many poor dumb fcks glued to their station
              They were all about personal responsibility and not getting into debt when it came to student loans...but not a word about that when it came to the Wall Street bank bailouts.

They are such hypocrites. It's why I usually can't stand the Republican party.

Not that the Democrats are much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post

That part made me gain a lot of respect for Jill Stein. Government can issue trillions in bailouts to wallstreet, but somehow when asked to do the same for the youth of country its a big no no?

Comment

US250k for a degree ?

I thought owing $40k after my Masters was bad.

How can people afford that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                    US250k for a degree ?

I thought owing $40k after my Masters was bad.

How can people afford that ?
                    $250K is an exaggerated number. Realistically student loan debt on average depending what university you attend ranges from 30K to 100K. You can however really minimize your student loan debt if you're smart and attend community college for two years and then transfer to a university for the other two.

Our problem is that Government subsidizes these loans and basically hands them out to every young person seeking a college education. This allows universities to raise their tuition to whatever they want since government will pay for it anyways. This then guarantees that this young generation becomes heavily indebted and a slave to the U.S government as student loans have to be repaid no matter what.
                    Last edited by Enayze; 07-16-2016, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X