No announcement yet.

Comparison Between Gennady Golovkin and Bernard Hopkins Title Reigns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
    Haglers greatest wins are against blown up welterweights and a super blown up lightweight. Stop overrating him as some astronimical great who can't be touched.
    Yeah, a 6-2 fighter (Hearns) who moved all the way up to cruiserweight is a "blown up welterweight." Sad to see your low IQ remains the same after all of these years.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      Yeah, a 6-2 fighter (Hearns) who moved all the way up to cruiserweight is a "blown up welterweight." Sad to see your low IQ remains the same after all of these years.
      So Roy Jones wasn't a blown up heavyweight?

Comment

Not if he put the muscle on properly. When I think blown up I think of a fighter moving up that doesn't have the frame to move up, looks soft and is totally ineffective.

Comment

Whether he was or wasn't has nothing to do with Hearns situation.

Comment

a blown up heavyweight now ive heard it all

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlankPrd View Post
              Not if he put the muscle on properly. When I think blown up I think of a fighter moving up that doesn't have the frame to move up, looks soft and is totally ineffective.
              That would be the most intelligent definition. But according to a lot of posters here, any fighter that moves up is "blown up". The thought that fighters can outgrow weight divisions never occurs to them.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                That would be the most intelligent definition. But according to a lot of posters here, any fighter that moves up is "blown up". The thought that fighters can outgrow weight divisions never occurs to them.
                Typical NSB. Excuses to discredit wins. When I think of blown up, I think of Eric Morales above 130.

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlankPrd View Post
                  Oh, like Oscar and Duran. Interesting.

Comment

Oh, like Oscar and Duran. Interesting.
                    Oscar at 160 maybe. At 154 he knocked out Fernando Vargas and was robbed against Mosley in the rematch. When trying to make 147 for the Pacquiao fight he was dehydrated so clearly he was a full-fledged light middleweight at that stage in his career.

Duran was extremely effective at 160. He knocked down and beat Iran Barkley for god sakes.

Come on man, think a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                      How do you know what Hagler would have did? Did you have a long conversation with him on the matter or did you talk to his mom?

Common sense says Hagler would have stayed at 160lbs no matter what and waited for the Hearns and Duran to cement his legacy and for the big money payday.

Silly fan boy trying to talk for another man.
                      Did you, with gggs semen on your breathe and his palm prints on your azz, really just call me a silly fan boy? GTFOH!

Comment

Working...
                      X