No announcement yet.

Are you friends with your neighbors?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    lol I play nice till it crosses the line....

Comment

I'm friendly with them. But not friends. Some are really really old. The one on the right died last year. The new ones just moved in two weeks ago and still haven't introduced themselves, the ****s.

I bs with the guy across the street but that's about it. The other ones are too old. Plus they're still a little racists in a funny old time way. When I moved in one of them invited me over for dinner but asked me if I ate spaghetti. Because I'm Mexican he was like "I know you like beans but have you ever had spaghetti?"

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
        I'm friendly with them. But not friends. Some are really really old. The one on the right died last year. The new ones just moved in two weeks ago and still haven't introduced themselves, the ****s.

I bs with the guy across the street but that's about it. The other ones are too old. Plus they're still a little racists in a funny old time way. When I moved in one of them invited me over for dinner but asked me if I ate spaghetti. Because I'm Mexican he was like "I know you like beans but have you ever had spaghetti?"
        Holy ****in hell

Comment

the couple across the street I wa'sup the dude when I see him ( his ugly girlfriend was the one I saw one early morning walking around with no shirt...humongous tatas yo! :boobies: she butt ugly tho and I'm a happily married man )

the neighbors to the left also hi's and bye's that's it

the neighbors the the right pretty cool, he's Filipino lazy as fcuk lol he waits for the sun to melt the snow but he's a cool cat, in the summer we'll drink a beer here and there when he sees me outside cleaning the pool ( in my speedo )

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            the couple across the street I wa'sup the dude when I see him ( his ugly girlfriend was the one I saw one early morning walking around with no shirt...humongous tatas yo! :boobies: she butt ugly tho and I'm a happily married man )

the neighbors the the right pretty cool, he's Filipino lazy as fcuk lol he waits for the sun to melt the snow but he's a cool cat, in the summer we'll drink a beer here and there when he sees me outside cleaning the pool ( in my speedo )

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                That's how led looks like after he makes a thread.

Comment

What's up Dale Gribble.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                    I say hi to my neighbours if I see them or pass them but that's it. I couldn't even tell you their name. They are just that girl and guy that live next door and the older woman across the stair with the decent tits!!
                    The lady who lives down the street from me has a nice fat booty.

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    my neighbour hostile toward me specially the the wife, i accidentaly herbicide some of their garden.

it was the cu^nt fault really for planting flower so close to the fence
                    Why did you use herbicide? Also, can't you just talk to her?

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Pretend you're locked out, ask if you can use their toilet, find their router and take note of the password.
                    I'm not going in that fucktard's house.

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Not friends with any of my neighbors. I say hi to some of them, but others clearly don't want any kind of interaction. You can tell by body language, such as facial expressions and obvious avoidance of eye contact. I usually just say **** them.

I'm not the nicest guy in the world, but I try to be polite, I just won't go out of my way to be friendly to a bunch of cold ****s.
                    They could have social anxiety.

Originally posted by racer59 View Post

Racism is tolerable if it comes from a good place. You'll know by the vibes. Otherwise fuck that shit.

Comment

I live next door to a hot Polish lady, her daughter (whom I just met recently) is gorgeous also. She asked me for a cigarette last week.

I'm cool with the people downstairs from me also, hung out with them once but I just say hello when we see each other walking up or downstairs.

Oh I let their tranny son use my umbrella. No joke he's a full blown tranny, and he's black so it's like even weirder somehow. No raciss.

Comment

Working...
                      X