Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton "Amir Khan Is A Stylistic Nightmare for Mayweather" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Hatton looks terrible for someone his young age. Khan got knocked out by Danny Garcia and later had to come off the floor to win a close fight with Diaz. His chances of beating Mayweather are very slim. Hatton is just supporting his countryman.
    Take the version of Floyd that fought Maidana and the version of Khan that shut out Alexander and you seriously think Floyd has any shot against a prime Khan?

Easy work for Khan, Floyd wouldn't win more than 4 rounds and he knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      Take the version of Floyd that fought Maidana and the version of Khan that shut out Alexander and you seriously think Floyd has any shot against a prime Khan?

Easy work for Khan, Floyd wouldn't win more than 4 rounds and he knows it.
      Khan isn't that good.

What about the version that fought Algieri?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        I think for the first 4-5 rounds he can make MAyweather uncomfortable, after that he gets outboxed.
        If it's a prime Mayweather then I could agree that's certainly a plausible scenario, a prime Floyd gives Khan all sorts of problems. But Floyd is fading now, he's not the same fighter any more and if Khan is on form he should win the fight comfortably at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          We will never know because Mayweather once again took the amazing opponent known as Andre Berto who has won 3 of his last 7 fights.

I heard Floyd is coming out of retirement to fight Sotto Karass.
          Yeah, he should come out of retirement to fight the great King Khan. Better yet, he should fight GGG as a tuneup. I also heard that he plans on setting a fight with Kovalev next year too.

Comment

Floyd KO's Khan imo

Comment

If it's a prime Mayweather then I could agree that's certainly a plausible scenario, a prime Floyd gives Khan all sorts of problems. But Floyd is fading now, he's not the same fighter any more and if Khan is on form he should win the fight comfortably at this point.
              Khan is a B-level fighter.

Floyd is on another level.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                Khan is a B-level fighter.

Floyd is on another level.
                The Khan who shut out Alexander is far from B-level. Remember both Khan and Alexander beat a fresher Maidana easier than Floyd was able to... The guy isn't as next level as you think, part of it is an illusion through clever match-making.

Comment

The Khan who shut out Alexander is far from B-level. Remember both Khan and Alexander beat a fresher Maidana easier than Floyd was able to... The guy isn't as next level as you think, part of it is an illusion through clever match-making.
                  Alexander is a B-level fighter.

You Khantards keep pretending that Alexander is a solid fighter, and not a guy who looked bad every time he stepped up (Bradley, Kotelnik, Matthysse, and Porter).

Comment

It's like they can't see what's so obvious. Khan only shines against southpaws. Two of Khan's best performances were against Judah and Alexander. If you put him up against a top level orthodox, then he'll struggle to win or lose. There's no question that Khan has the speed to make an aging Floyd uncomfortable, but Khan has what i would call "clumsy speed", he can easily be timed and counter.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                      It's like they can't see what's so obvious. Khan only shines against southpaws. Two of Khan's best performances were against Judah and Alexander. If you put him up against a top level orthodox, then he'll struggle to win or lose. There's no question that Khan has the speed to make an aging Floyd uncomfortable, but Khan has what i would call "clumsy speed", he can easily be timed and counter.
                      And really, Khan doesn't have much else but speed.

Comment

Working...
                      X