Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Wilder VS Molina Pre/Post fight thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its so sad this guys a HW champion it won't even take a good fighter to beat him, one day one of these obese hotdog vendors they drag off the Street to match him with is going to bowl him over.

What is Breland even doing with him? There has been zero improvement since his debut. He literally is an NBA reject with a hard right hand and nothing more. Its not even a good right hand thrown with good technique.

Everytime I see him I can't help but feel so disappointed in Stiverne. I seriously sit shaking my head like you lost to this?

Boxing trainers must be dying for a big, dedicated, good athlete to walk in their gym. Mustn't be a day that goes by they don't hope for it.

He is seriously on par with Sam Soliman for the worst world champion I've ever seen. He has zero coordination. His jab is horrible, his workrate is horrible. All he does is shuffle occasionally flicking out a jab which ends up looking like he is trying to whip his opponent with an invisible towel and looking to land that right hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      All he does is shuffle occasionally flicking out a jab which ends up looking like he is trying to whip his opponent with an invisible towel
      lol.........

Comment

• I want to see Wilder against Povetkin or Klitschko.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          You mean cheating against Povetkin? Because that's all Wlad did in that fight.
          that doesnt change the fact that he gets rocked by even lighter punches than wilder, wilder so far hasnt been rocked by a jab, took a big shot and didnt get knocked out so this glass jaw **** needs to stop.

And fury is a laughing stock compared to wilder, his fat ass got dropped and almost knocked out by cunningham

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Its so sad this guys a HW champion it won't even take a good fighter to beat him, one day one of these obese hotdog vendors they drag off the Street to match him with is going to bowl him over.

What is Breland even doing with him? There has been zero improvement since his debut. He literally is an NBA reject with a hard right hand and nothing more. Its not even a good right hand thrown with good technique.

Everytime I see him I can't help but feel so disappointed in Stiverne. I seriously sit shaking my head like you lost to this?

Boxing trainers must be dying for a big, dedicated, good athlete to walk in their gym. Mustn't be a day that goes by they don't hope for it.

He is seriously on par with Sam Soliman for the worst world champion I've ever seen. He has zero coordination. His jab is horrible, his workrate is horrible. All he does is shuffle occasionally flicking out a jab which ends up looking like he is trying to whip his opponent with an invisible towel and looking to land that right hand.
            well so far he is more impressive than fury

Comment

• Wilder vs. Molina GIFS

Comment

• Comment

• Reaction video to the fight, fellas!

Comment

• I'm convinced Jennings can beat Wilder on points.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      Man. He's an accident waiting to happen. "Delicate about the whiskers".

To his credit, he did recover.
                      Going through thes old threads are hilarious .

The same few Wilder excuse makers , and a few actual fans .

One thing noticeably different here is the absence of Wilders " SUPPOSED " fanbase ...... hoard ???Hmmmmmm

Go figure everyone is harping on him here but as soon as Joshua grabs a title , Wilder becomes the man to beat ?

larryxxx Check out the gif above on the other page thats getting ROCKED .
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-07-2018, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X