Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Iole piece on Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Floyd's a snake. We all knew that. What other ATG has acted in this manner?

Comment

Originally posted by LaSombra View Post
      Iole dropping some knowledge. Hopefully Floyd has someone on payroll that can read the article and explain it to him.
      so he/she can say goodbye to his/her payroll afterwards? nah, nobodyll going to do that. there is only one who can and have done those things but he's already fallen out of grace, thats ellerbe.

Comment

Oh shlt... yesterday was Larryxxx today is Kevin Iole!

So who gonna be tomorrow?

Hey big dunn it's your turn!!! :LOL:

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Sounds like a bitter ex to me. It's not Floyd's fault Manny ducked him.
          Dude, you are one of a rapidly declining number of bumsniffing fanboys that actually believe that. Floyd has been running away from Manny for years and years, this is now universally regarded as the truth. You and a few beliebers cant change that by refusing to beliebe and burying your head further up floyd's backside. The guy is looking and sounding more cowardly and more ******ed by the minute. Hard days to be a floyd****!

Comment

Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post
            Oh shlt... yesterday was Larryxxx today is Kevin Iole!

So who gonna be tomorrow?

Hey big dunn it's your turn!!! :LOL:
            It's already me. Floyd has lost a lot of respect in my books. I would still root for him against a certain few fighters and Pacquiao and Khan are on that list. I would still support Mayweather against them.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Dude, you are one of a rapidly declining number of bumsniffing fanboys that actually believe that. Floyd has been running away from Manny for years and years, this is now universally regarded as the truth. You and a few beliebers cant change that by refusing to beliebe and burying your head further up floyd's backside. The guy is looking and sounding more cowardly and more ******ed by the minute. Hard days to be a floyd****!
              Jeeezus your an ass wipe , such a miserable whiny turd and one of the biggest cowards on this site , your affliction for bum sniffing is because your head is so far up your own ass your world is full of sht .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Jeeezus your an ass wipe , such a miserable whiny turd and one of the biggest cowards on this site , your affliction for bum sniffing is because your head is so far up your own ass your world is full of sht .
                Son, get back to me when you know how many years a decade consists of.

Comment

Son, get back to me when you know how many years a decade consists of.
                  Wipe that sht dribbling out of your mouth youre stinking the place out .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Wipe that sht dribbling out of your mouth youre stinking the place out .
                    Shall we get you a dictionary as well?

Comment

Shall we get you a dictionary as well?
                      Just an IQ test for you would be good , although an xray would show the same sht for brains inside your flat head .

Comment

Working...
                      X