Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PUBLIC POLL : Violent assault videos being posted here in the lounge - Yay or Nay?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    11 alts/unknowns on each side by my count.
    At least they're dumb enough to let me know who to ban.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      11 alts/unknowns on each side by my count.
      Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      At least they're dumb enough to let me know who to ban.

How can you tell if someone is an alt, besides the obvious low post count, red bar, and horrible posts..

I just figured out how to see name changes, is there a way to find alts

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        How can you tell if someone is an alt, besides the obvious low post count, red bar, and horrible posts..

I just figured out how to see name changes, is there a way to find alts
        IP check. Mod tools. Etc...

For the average users, look for a low post count with an old or really new join date or posting similarities with a recently banned user - Similar phrases used in posts, a similar style of typing, discussion of similar topics, etc... Nobody legitimate starts posting in the lounge with less than 1,000 posts. Most of us weren't even aware this place existed until halfway into our BS career.

Anybody with a low post count that starts posting here in the lounge immediately gets axed under my administration. In terms of alts and trolls, you're guilty until proven innocent as far as I see it. That way I'm bound to keep this place free of trolling and racism.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          IP check. Mod tools. Etc...

For the average users, look for a low post count with an old or really new join date or posting similarities with a recently banned user - Similar phrases used in posts, a similar style of typing, discussion of similar topics, etc... Nobody legitimate starts posting in the lounge with less than 1,000 posts. Most of us weren't even aware this place existed until halfway into our BS career.

Anybody with a low post count that starts posting here in the lounge immediately gets axed under my administration. In terms of alts and trolls, you're guilty until proven innocent as far as I see it. That way I'm bound to keep this place free of trolling and racism.

Ok, thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
            You've said you like horrific gory violence in movies. That's your favorite genre, isn't it?

I remember you loved The Road and ridiculed me for not appreciating it, calling me ******ed or something because I didn't like the parts about cannibals locking people in a cellar to have them there to eat, cutting off peoples' limbs for food and cooking the newborn baby on a stick.

Only a mentally sick person would like watching something like that and some of the other gory and violent movies you said you enjoyed.

But real-life videos people post here can be educational, they can teach us to be wary and avoid dangerous situations.
            Not sure if i have a favourite genre.

I cant remember ridiculing you over The Road. Care to find the post?
            You think im mentally sick for liking that film?
            lol...you thick ****.

Everything can be educational in some way. Even being ridiculed for being a over-sensitive twat like yourself.

I doubt i would call someone ******ed for not liking a film. But you are indeed ******ed for many other reasons. Like putting someone on ignore because you got so butthurt over a comment in a movie review thread, then taking me off ignore so you can read all my posts that have nothing to do with you...then putting me back on ignore. = Fucking ******ed.

Comment

• lol what happened to mike's thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                lol what happened to mike's thread?
                Let me recreate what happened, in the form of Bringers all time favorite game, FF7.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Let me recreate what happened, in the form of Bringers all time favorite game, FF7.

did mike meet the same fate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Oh god I missed so many school days playing this

Comment

• Thread lock incoming, guys. This issue (violent assault videos) has already been addressed, debated, and resolved. I don't want this thread to turn into a "bash the mods" repeat for disgruntled alts and pissed off racists.

Like I said before, I'm of the opinion that the best forums are those where staff work openly with the userbase to create the best possible posting environment and I remain open to any suggestions you guys may have (don't say being back nudity, doe. Reeno made it clear that he doesn't want it here.) to improve our site.

What I'm not open to doing is changing the way we operate just to appease a few disgruntled racists who apparently hate everything about the way we run this site yet can't simply **** off to somewhere where their idiotic views will be more widely accepted.

Of course, everybody with half a grain of intelligence already knew that.

Comment

Working...
                      X