Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Like To See Wilder vs Arreola?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Like To See Wilder vs Arreola?

after watching Wilder on Saturday and thinking about him actually facing a legit threat, i thought of Chris Arreola

coming off his big win against Mitchell, i think this would be a great scrap...i dont think Arreola is HBO exclusive and could go to Showtime and fight

for the first time since Haye-Wlad, i'm interested in a HW fight...anyone else like to see this fight?
    Yes
    92.96%
    No
    5.63%
    dont care
    1.41%

Wilder vs Kimbo

Comment

Oh yeah definitely. Big Nipple didnt seem to intetested though for some reason when there was talk of them fighting.

Comment

I could see wilder losing that fight depending on how much beer christobal drinks during camp

Comment

Wilder isn't ready yet, saggy nips would beat him at the moment. I'd like to see Wilder in the ring with someone in the top 20 first.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Oh yeah definitely. Big Nipple didnt seem to intetested though for some reason when there was talk of them fighting.

he just fought Seth...it's not like going from a Mayweather fight to go on ESPN

Comment

This is a real "who wouldn't want to see this" situation.

People seem to be happy with Wilder fighting bums.

This fight would be very interesting, answer a lot of questions regarding Wilder.

Comment

sure right not man, fat **** arreola would give us a decent account of Wilder. But I read here that wilder might be fighting bermane or however you spell his name that dude that beat arreaola so that a good fight too.

either way time for wilder to fight someone, I like wilder cause he look very powerful but so does everybody till they get in their with someone.

Comment

Sure, why not?

That should be a target for the end of next year. Maybe start out with Jameel McCline early in the year, Tony Thompson in the summer, then close with Arreola or Stiverne.

Comment

Yes, it's time Wilder stepped up and faced a eal challenge. And what's there not to like about this fight; both guys got heavy artillery in their respective arsenals and this almost guarantees a slugfest of Foreman -Lyle proportions (well, maybe I'm getting a lil carried away)

Comment

Working...
                    X