No announcement yet.

Name five public figures you'd like to punch in the face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    i think a teletubby would intimidate the better part of this forum.

did you know cory spinks was a feared streetfighter before getting serious about boxing. no, not michael or leon, cory.

size dont mean **** unless two guys are on the same level. nobody on this site is on the same level as broner inside or outside the ring. im not even gonna sit here and argue with some clown who thinks he can beat up a world champion in any situation.

not at all, just cant stand ppl acting tough or e-thugging. i never say anything behind someones back or write something on the internet about them that i wouldnt say to their face. i also never claim i could or would beat up on ppl when in reality i couldnt or wouldnt and frankly i find it pathetic when ppl do.

killer? im not the one running my mouth dude. i might just be the only one here who doesnt need a "calm down, killer" speech.
    Yeah, because with a screen name of #1Assassin, no one could ever accuse you of e-thuggin'.

KILLER

As I said, I interpret the meaning behind the thread as more as lists of annoying people.

Comment

Working...
    X