• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    This is a ****ing lie

lol thats not the 4th fight dummy

Comment

I love how these pac idiots will come up with every excuse in the world to call it a lucky punch and now it was a footstomp LOL!!! Pac had 4 fights with him I guess the hundreds of lucky punches that marquez landed were all set up by footstomps lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        I love how these pac idiots will come up with every excuse in the world to call it a lucky punch and now it was a footstomp LOL!!! Pac had 4 fights with him I guess the hundreds of lucky punches that marquez landed were all set up by footstomps lol!!!
        roach said manny stepped on marquez's foot. read man.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
          roach said manny stepped on marquez's foot. read man.
          Yeah I went back an read that you are right just that i have heard this excuse from pac fans before.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
            thats from the third fight.
            The question is in the pic I posted Pacquiao's foot was trapped under Marquez's foot and got hit with a straight right and didn't even flinch, this is the same punch that KO'd him in the 4th fight

Where did Marquez get this unexplainable power from?

JMM got the Memo.

Comment

As most people are alluding to, he did it often all 4 fights, they should have addressed it themselves, bloody fools.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                He's not making an excuse you knucklehead
                ya did you even get passed the headline?

Comment

Originally posted by boguz323 View Post
                  Marquez didn't step on Manny's foot. Manny stepped on Marquez's foot. And when Marquez pulled it out, it sent Manny off-balance and forward — right into the perfect right hand.

I wasn't ready for that. I had told Manny, when he steps on your foot, don't pull away. But the other way? I didn't see that coming.
                  While it may have contributed to the effectiveness of the knockout shot, the main reason why Pac got flattened is because Marquez figured out his rhythm and timed him with a powerful shot. Give credit where credit is due.

Comment

The question is in the pic I posted Pacquiao's foot was trapped under Marquez's foot and got hit with a straight right and didn't even flinch, this is the same punch that KO'd him in the 4th fight

JMM got the Memo.
                    did you get the memo that him and ariza are good friends and have worked with eachother in the past and even defend eachother? i guess not
                    Last edited by Cinci Champ; 02-20-2013, 05:17 PM.

Comment

JMM got the Memo.
                      From Pacquiao's aggression?

Comment

Working...
                      X