No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire vs. Mares: Full Contract Details Are Revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
    If his career survived after looking terribly boring against Narvaez it'll survive looking bad against Mares.
    yeah except mares is going to make it a fight...can't say as much about narvaez

Comment

Oh boy, here we go. I give Nonito the benefit of the doubt that he didn't see the contract, but I'm 110% sure TR had it in their hands and someone at the top (Arum) shot it down before it even getting to Nonito.

Comment

This contract is for Arum, he wont sign it

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          GBP just checkmate'd TR.

donaire has no say to this since arum is his boss.

i believe donarie wants this fight to happen. i hope GBP buys out nonitos contract from TR
          Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          Donaire has no say in his career. One reason why fighters should stat away from Top Rank.
          Nonito tried to leave TR a while back but Bob stopped it. Nonito will be there stuck for a while. Sux for him.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            Oh boy, here we go. I give Nonito the benefit of the doubt that he didn't see the contract, but I'm 110% sure TR had it in their hands and someone at the top (Arum) shot it down before it even getting to Nonito.
            thats true. twitter wars is between GBP and donaire. TR has no part of it.

even if it the contract was faxed to nonaire, he would have to present it to arum for final say.

arums personal beef with GBP is ruining boxing for us.

Comment

well there's still donaire vs rigo...i think rigo will be a harder opponent for donaire whereas mares is just a more exciting match up for him.

Comment

No contract eh?

Comment

Schaefer is not playing around. This actually makes me like him a bit more, dude wants to get fights done

Comment

It's pretty clear who the one is who is holding up all these big fights.

Comment

BOb Arum is everything that is wrong with boxing. I have been one of the biggest boxing fans for the past 30 yrs. but, with the hundreds of champs (it was bad enough when there were 3 champs per division; but now you got 4 sanctioing bodies, with often times multiple champs for each sanctioing body); Mayweather v. Pacman fight not happening, and the countless other great fights that never happen bc of the ridiculous TR-GB feud, I am turned off to boxing more than ever. Do I watch the fights still - yes. BUT, I enjoy UFC more, as each card has 3-4 real good fights, sometimes more, and more often than not, the great fights happen. It's really a shame that promoters like Arum don't care about the sport at all

Comment

Working...
                      X