Floyd Mayweather still on top after Mannys rise and Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pac was a 14 year flash in the pan. knew he was a bum! another baldomir

Comment

• The real difference is is that Floyd is still undefeated with ONLY 1 controversial win or loss. Pac has had the more exciting career, so he will be endeared to the more casual fanbase.

It's quite clear who is greater between the two, and that is Mayweather who has been dominant his whole career where Pac has numerous hiccups in his.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        ok, now that you have criticized me can you answer the question I asked?
        Its funny that you single out Baldomir. why not Castillo or Genaro or Shane?
        Castillo beat Floyd good on there first fight. Castillo is Pac's sparring Partner in Pac's previous fights. Castillo mentioned, " Pac is fast and is the beast he is in another level, hard to keep up with him"

Comment

• Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
          Andre ward is a more complete fighter than Floyd Mayweather. Floyd is the better defensive fighter though.

20 years from now people will stay say the Haglers, Durans, SRL's etc are better than Floyd. Ward is a young kid and he's already on his way to moving up to LHW, where he's already defeated the kingpin of that division. Can Floyd honestly say he's fought the best, at their best, and made everyone look bad without controversy? No. He has 2-3 fights already that go under scrutiny. Ward is a special talent, and I used to really try to find holes. All you can say is that he fights in his backyard.
          How is Ward a more complete fighter than Floyd? What can Ward do in the ring that Floyd can't do? I don't have anything against Ward, and he's P4P#1 on my list, but Ward patterned his style after Hopkins and Floyd. He learned from those guys, not the other way around. Ward is a complete fighter, but so is Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
            Andre ward is a more complete fighter than Floyd Mayweather. Floyd is the better defensive fighter though.

20 years from now people will stay say the Haglers, Durans, SRL's etc are better than Floyd. Ward is a young kid and he's already on his way to moving up to LHW, where he's already defeated the kingpin of that division. Can Floyd honestly say he's fought the best, at their best, and made everyone look bad without controversy? No. He has 2-3 fights already that go under scrutiny. Ward is a special talent, and I used to really try to find holes. All you can say is that he fights in his backyard.
            Ward will be 29 next month hardly a young kid.

Comment

• I think ward deserves to be #1 pd for pd. Is he boxing biggest draw no but what he has done should make him top dawg.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                Fighting once a year is not something to brag about. I repeat:

Long periods of inactivity is synonymous to ducking, avoiding fights, taking less risk than the other guy, protecting the zero, fear of losing, robbing fans of their hard earned money then disappear....

I'd be ashamed if I were a fan of such boxer.
                When you reach the level Mayweather is at you may only fight once or maybe twice a year

Comment

• I don't have a problem admitting that Manny has a better resume than Floyd and will probably rank ahead of Floyd in the ATG list, but some fans on here are going a bit overboard with their attempt to make Manny's resume to look better than it really is.

Comment

Working...
                  X