Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez/Chavez Jr Face off (Video inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a great watch.

Sergio has the intelligence advantage to go with the skill, speed and general ability advantages. It's simply a case of can freakish size overcome all of that?
    Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 08-26-2012, 07:33 AM.

Comment

I personally thought they both did well. I like Sergio's confidence but I see Chavez wasn't scared. This fight will be great. Probably the most action from a ppv main event in recent times I'm predicting. Martinez has a star flare. But if he destroys Chavez, (i'm not sure that he will), there is no way in this universe that Floyd will fight him.

Comment

sergio! super sergio!

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
          That was the wackest 24/7 ever! No wonder Julio's daddy always talks for him.

This is basically how it went...

Martinez: I'm going to destroy you.
          Chavez: No, I'm going to destroy you!

Martinez: I'm going to leave you crying in the middle of the ring.
          Chavez: No, I'm going to leave you crying in the middle of the ring!

Lol Oh man that 24/7 was cringe worthy.
          Except it wasn't 24/7 at all.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
            With Chavez Sr it would've been a lot better, but then again it wouldn't be a face off.

I like the part around 3:35 when Kellerman asks Jr how he's going to make Martinez stand still and he's like "Uhmmmm ehmmmm, well yeah he moves a lot, but I know how to beat him"

Then Martinez: So, how you're going to beat me?

Chavez Jr: How are you going to beat me?

Damn, Jr has some massive comebacks.
            Pretty much exactly what I said after watching the preview, yet some of these clowns thought otherwise. Not sure why people are such poor judges of character.

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
            Chavez came off as a big ass kid to me. The dumb faces, the ******ed humor. He also seems to seriously think he is super man. " This.. is the best chin ". I dunno, his mannerisms and everything just came off super childish. Like an arrogant ass spoiled brat. I don't blame Sergio for not liking him, how can you comfortably sit across someone like that?

I can see Chavez yelling at someone back and fourth " I know you are but what am I?, I know you are but what am I?" Then covering his ears when they speak, going " Blah blah yalalalala ". ****ing kid.

I don't think that's a win for Chavez at all.

Comment

If there ever was a must see fight this would be it.

One is a big strong guy with a huge name,the other is fast and powerfull,slick with a big name, throw in HUGE ego`s and general dislike for each other,and its for the middelweight title fight = Must see

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
                That was the wackest 24/7 ever! No wonder Julio's daddy always talks for him.

This is basically how it went...

Martinez: I'm going to destroy you.
                Chavez: No, I'm going to destroy you!

Martinez: I'm going to leave you crying in the middle of the ring.
                Chavez: No, I'm going to leave you crying in the middle of the ring!

Lol Oh man that 24/7 was cringe worthy.

I lol'd.......

Comment

Jr didnt kno what to say, martinez raped him in that face off

Comment

very nice face off
                    i thought chavez jr spoke from the heart
                    and martinez as usual , spoke from hiis ass....he talks too much sh't
                    i hope chavez jr knocks him the **** out!

Comment

If you weren't convinced that this is gonna be potential FOTY, I bet you are now.

Comment

Working...
                      X