The dark knight rises sucked ass.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dark knight rises sucked ass.....

According to my friends.

I still haven't seen it, getting a lot of mixed opinions about it....

Some of my idiot friends who didn't stfu about the film as soon as it was announced have been very quiet about it.... But still say it was "epic."
    I'm still not convinced, they didn't stop talking about that **** before it came out and I was like "man **** these dudes, they ain't gonna stfu about this film after they see it,"

They don't talk about, f*gs are obviously in denial.....

I'm thinkin' about going to see it today, whats your opinion?

Here's what my boy Georges thought of the film.......

Originally posted by Derranged
    I thought Tom Hardy did a great job as BANE,
    I'd love to lick his shoulders.

Comment

Overrated for me anyway Bane was great imo but really disliked the ending Anne Hathaway was hot but didnt really like her in the movie good movie not great

Comment

Anyone who says it sucks either went in with unrealistic expectations or are just saying it to be a jerk.

Comment

I liked it. I thought it was better than The Dark Knight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Anyone who says it sucks either went in with unrealistic expectations or are just saying it to be a jerk.
            You don't think it's possible that someone could not like the film? I'm going to see it later today.

Comment

thought it was the 2nd best movie of the trilogy

Comment

The worst of the 3 movies, but still a great movie.

Bane's voice annoyed me a little bit, movie itself was clunky and jammed together, didn't particularly care for Hathaway as Catwoman, the fight scene with Bane and Bats was great though and the ending was great as well.

Comment

it's overrated but I still liked it and will watch again on blu ray

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    You don't think it's possible that someone could not like the film? I'm going to see it later today.
                    Well, there's a difference between not liking a movie and saying it sucks. You can not like a film but still acknowledge that it does not suck.

Comment

Working...
                    X