Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

-VIDEO - ESPN Oct/27 : "Mayweather is dead scared of Pacquiao; coward and a chicken."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    floyd has a long history of xylocaine use .....pac has none of any **** like that..facts.....
    Originally posted by ajohnz View Post
    here is my honest un-biased opinion:

if i were a professional athlete that dealt in a sport where it's my opponents job to injure me, i could potentially see myself wanting stricter drug policies like OSDT.

if i were a professional athlete that dealt in a sport where it was my job to cause harm to others and some fans of the sport thought i was cheating (whether there suspicions are warranted or not) i would WANT to prove my innocence to everyone and silence all my doubters. i realize i would not HAVE to prove my innocence based on the rules of the sport but i would GLADLY do it if i wasn't on anything.

based on these two viewpoints i'd have to put most of the blame on manny for the fight not happening although mayweather has some of the blame on him also for not working harder to get it made. if manny says for sure he would take the test just like ortiz and mosley did now then the current blame is shifted completely to mayweather in my opinion. however there is still some blame left with manny because the fight could have happened already
    That's the most logical explanation for the fight not happening. Even the non-boxing fan in the street will say pretty much the same thing. However, they all (Pacquiao, his team, and his fans) know this. But it's much more convenient to avoid the issue (for obvious reasons) and blame Floyd for it not happening after the negotiations that went on for about two years.

Comment

damn are you really denying floyd's xylocaine use?...that too?...lol
      Just as I thought. Answering a question with a question when you don't have 'facts' to back it up. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        Just as I thought. Answering a question with a question when you don't have 'facts' to back it up. Carry on.
        floyd using xylocaine is a fact fool......it's common knowledge!

Comment

floyd using xylocaine is a fact fool......it's common knowledge!
          Answer the question:

Why has Floyd never been disqualified nor stripped of his titles for his 'xylocaine' use?

I'm still waiting, oh slow one.

Comment

Hmm at least they're talking about boxing. Any publicity should be good for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              Answer the question: Why has Floyd never been disqualified nor stripped of his titles for his 'xylocaine' use? I'm still waiting, oh slow one.
              beucase he is good with getting away with a lot of ****...does'nt erase the fact that he is a xylocaine junkie tho ....getting away with it does not justify it to being right.....floyd asking for extra testing is hypocritcal and cowardly...

Comment

beucase he is good with getting away with a lot of ****...does'nt erase the fact that he is a xylocaine junkie tho ....getting away with it does not justify it to being right.....floyd asking for extra testing is hypocritcal and cowardly...
                you have got be one ******ed sumab!tch.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianKid View Post
                  ESPN never stopped dissing Mayweather , so stop its irrelevant

ESPN First Take: Mayweather Sucker Punch Debate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv7JwWoh97A
                  Good thing Lebron James isn't a boxer...Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To9Y3KjwX8Q

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    you have got be one ******ed sumab!tch.
                    coming from your dumbass thats a compliment, thank you!

Comment

Yeah, come to think of it, why is Floyd able to use PEDS for his fists, turning his fists into lethal weapons in the same mould as plaster for Margarito?

Why do the authorities allow it? Maybe pac should put it in the contract no PEDS for fists.?

Comment

Working...
                      X