No announcement yet.

The official Gucci Mane thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
    Nah Nah Nah I ain't tryin' to cause no problems. Don't take it that way I wasn't tryin' to come at you homey I've always been cool wit chu. I was just sayin' I know my ***** and it seemed to me like you were sarcastically tryin to "school me on rap history" and I found that ignorant. But it ain't no big thang to cry about on my part or fight about.

I like all kinds of rap music. Just not that autotune bull*****.
    Nah man i aint like that no hater in me,just figured you were young and thought i would throw some classic's on the page.We can talk hiphop all day bro.heres what i am listening to right now some like some dont but if you get into this guys history and effect on hiphop its huge.

Comment

A must listen for any hiphop head

Listen to the sht i posted i am currently listening to what you posted.

Comment

He raps very repetetive he has skill but he is in love with himself there no substance.if he talked about his life in the hood gave us a little ssomething i would probably like him.

I did not even know this was him who in there right fcking mind tattoos a ice cream cone on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          He raps very repetetive he has skill but he is in love with himself there no substance.if he talked about his life in the hood gave us a little ssomething i would probably like him.

I did not even know this was him who in there right fcking mind tattoos a ice cream cone on his face.
          Hahaha dats that mainsteam stuff partna! Same wit Lil Booise. Their mainsteam stuff their full of themselves but on the mixtape ***** like the stuff Ive been postin' besides maybe the 1st song I posted is mostly "trap" *****. "745" is about how he just gotta jail, his beef with jeezy and real life ***** where Jeezy put $10,000 bounty on Gucci's chain for somebody to jack it, somebody ran up on Gucci shot at him, he shot back and killed one of them. The hardest gucci lyric I ever heard was in that song "Now what would you do if a *****h tried you, and you chillen wit a biitch and some *****hs came thru, would you run like a chick or stand like a man *****h tell when ya piss do ya sit or da ya stand?!" hahaha

Also his "Ice cream cone tattoo", his publicists say it means how he lives his life "cool as ice" but really back in his hood the crack dealer was the ice cream man. Stupid regardless but at least it means something hard haha

I agree though, rap/hip hop is probably one of the most influential kinds of music. I listen to it for UURRRRAAAYTHANG!!! Whether to pump myself up for sports, need something to smoke too, cheer myself up, inspire me, or just sound good in my car haha

GETO BOYZ!! OLD SKOOL BANGA!!!

GUCCI!!!!

Comment

Hahaha dats that mainsteam stuff partna! Same wit Lil Booise. Their mainsteam stuff their full of themselves but on the mixtape ***** like the stuff Ive been postin' besides maybe the 1st song I posted is mostly "trap" *****. "745" is about how he just gotta jail, his beef with jeezy and real life ***** where Jeezy put $10,000 bounty on Gucci's chain for somebody to jack it, somebody ran up on Gucci shot at him, he shot back and killed one of them. The hardest gucci lyric I ever heard was in that song "Now what would you do if a *****h tried you, and you chillen wit a biitch and some *****hs came thru, would you run like a chick or stand like a man *****h tell when ya piss do ya sit or da ya stand?!" hahaha

Also his "Ice cream cone tattoo", his publicists say it means how he lives his life "cool as ice" but really back in his hood the crack dealer was the ice cream man. Stupid regardless but at least it means something hard haha

I agree though, rap/hip hop is probably one of the most influential kinds of music. I listen to it for UURRRRAAAYTHANG!!! Whether to pump myself up for sports, need something to smoke too, cheer myself up, inspire me, or just sound good in my car haha

GUCCI!!!!
            Check that gravediggaz sht i posted you will not be dissapointed,you said you like rza heres his other group.

Comment

GUCCI!!!!
              Not for nothing, but you talk like you from down south, is that how they get down in Lancaster?

Comment

Originally posted by BLATANT View Post
                Not for nothing, but you talk like you from down south, is that how they get down in Lancaster?
                It's probably all the Gucci Mane

But I use to live down south for a hot minute. Thats how I met em because of my one boy from school's older brother snuck us into a concert when i was 14 haha

:weed5:

Comment

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Comment

OH SHIIII A GUCCI MANE THREAD

ill contribute to this **** mayne burrr burr

am I doin it right?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      OH SHIIII A GUCCI MANE THREAD

ill contribute to this **** mayne burrr burr

am I doin it right?